“Seesaw Sizzle” is the second level of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker’s third episode. Every level has three Super Gems and one Power Star. Each also has a Bonus Challenge to complete.
It’s possible to complete this level’s Bonus Challenge while collecting the Super Gems in “Seesaw Sizzle,” but it’s much, much easier to do it in two runs. Below, you’ll find a guide to help you collect everything. You can follow along step-by-step from the beginning, or our helpful section titles and images will let you jump straight to any area you’re struggling with.
Super Gem 1
- Walk forward onto the close end of the first seesaw when the level begins. Wait for one of the Spikes to roll his spike ball onto the other end.
- You’ll get launched to the next platform. Walk onto the next seesaw, then walk forward. Wait for it to tip down, then walk into the doorway beneath.
- Walk around toward the center of the level to find a Pluck Patch hiding Super Gem 1.
Super Gem 2
- From Super Gem 1, climb the nearby ladder, and drop down to the next seesaw.
- Let the Spike launch you (you’ll land on his head), then drop off his platform to the left.
- Walk straight forward and around the corner for Super Gem 2.
Super Gem 3
- Continue across the level from Super Gem 2 and step on the P-Switch in the corner.
- When the seesaw slides over, wait for a break between the spiked balls and run across the bridge underneath.
- Climb the ladder on the other side, then duck around to the right to avoid more spiked balls.
- Wait for another gap, then run through to pick up Super Gem 3.
- From Super Gem 3, head back to the Pluck Patches. Step onto the seesaw and let the Spike launch you.
- Turn left and repeat that process, and you’ll land right next to the Power Star.
To complete this level’s Bonus Challenge, you cannot defeat any of the Spikes. That means you can’t use the seesaws to launch yourself for most of the level. Instead, you have to wait on the end of the seesaw until the other end tips up, then sprint up it to either the platform or a ladder. Just keep repeating that process and running around the Spikes to the end of the level.
Proceed through the level until you get to the P-Switch in the corner. When the seesaw moves out of the way, you’ll spot Pixel Toad right along the lava.