“Beep Block Sky Plaza” is the third level of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker’s third episode. Every level has three Super Gems and one Power Star. Each also has a Bonus Challenge to complete.
It’s possible to complete this level’s Bonus Challenge while collecting the Super Gems in “Beep Block Sky Plaza.” Below, you’ll find a guide to help you collect everything. You can follow along step-by-step from the beginning, or our helpful section titles and images will let you jump straight to any area you’re struggling with.
Super Gem 1
- Wait for the pink (magenta? We’ll stick with pink for simplicity) blocks to appear, then sprint to the left. Pull one of the turnips from the Pluck Patches and face the back of the level.
- When the blue blocks disappear, you’ll be able to see Super Gem 1. Toss the turnip to collect it. If you miss or your timing is off, wait through another cycle until the blue blocks disappear again.
Super Gem 2
- Once you collect Super Gem 1, stand on the Pluck Patches and wait for the blue blocks to appear again.
- Run back to the right and through the tunnel. You’ll end up on the other side of the fence from where you started the level.
- Wait for the pink blocks to appear, then step into the room holding Super Gem 2.
To complete the Bonus Challenge for this level, you must complete it without taking any damage. There’s only one enemy in this level — a Fire Bro near the top of the level.
- The first time he’ll be a real threat to you is when you get to the permanent block next to the Power Star. However, if you stand in the back right corner (see the image above), his fireballs won’t touch you.
- Continue through the level to get above him. When you get to the highest point of the level, there are two turnips in Pluck Patches. Wait for the blue blocks to appear, step out toward the corner closest to the Fire Bro, and throw the turnip to take him out.
When you complete the level without taking damge, you’ll earn the Bonus Challenge.
Super Gem 3
- Once you take out the Fire Bro (see above), move to the very front edge of the blue block. Listen closely for the timing, then step forward just as the blue block disappears so you land on the pink block below.
- Make your way over to the permanent block were the Fire Bro was. Pull the Pluck Patch there to find Super Gem 3.
- Wait for the blue blocks to cycle back into existence, then run over to grab the Power Star.
Move most of the way through the level to the highest point. Use the turnips there to take out the Fire Bro. You’ll find Pixel Toad under his feet.