“Turnip Cannon Jungle” is the thirteenth level of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker’s first episode. Every level has three Power Gems and one Super Star. Each also has a Bonus Challenge to complete.
It’s not possible to complete this level’s Bonus Challenge while collecting the Power Gems in “Turnip Cannon Jungle,” so you’ll have to run it (at least) twice. Below, you’ll find a step-by-step guide to help you collect everything. You can follow along step-by-step from the beginning, or our helpful section titles and images will let you jump straight to any area you’re struggling with.
Super Gem 3
- Watch the Piranha Creeper, then climb down the first ladder and duck through the arch just to the left of it.
- Around the back, you’ll find a purple pipe that will take you to the bottom of the level.
- Grab the moving Pluck Patch and the mole underneath will give you Super Gem 3.
Super Gem 2
- Back up top, keep dodging Creepers and run all the way down to the switch opposite from where you started.
- Pull it to use this level’s eponymous turnip cannon.
- Technically, there are only two things you need to shoot — Super Gem 2 and the brick block next to the Power Star. But, since you’ve got a turnip cannon, use it to clear all the enemies so you don’t have to worry about dodging them anymore.
Super Gem 1
- Climb up the first couple ladders and work around to the ledge below the Power Star. Pull the Pluck Patch to find Super Gem 1.
- Once you’ve used the turnip cannon to destroy the brick block, climb the last ladder up and grab the Power Star.
The Bonus Challenge for this level is to fire only one shot with the turnip cannon. That means you have to use your shot to destroy the brick block next to the beginning of the ladder.
This level’s Pixel Toad is behind the leftmost Piranha Creeper. You’ll have to get down to the turnip cannon and take it out to reveal him.