“Biddybud Snow Stroll” is the sixth level of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker’s third episode. Every level has three Super Gems and one Power Star. Each also has a Bonus Challenge to complete.
It’s not possible to complete this level’s Bonus Challenge while collecting the Super Gems in “Biddybud Snow Stroll.” Below, you’ll find a guide to help you collect everything. You can follow along step-by-step from the beginning, or our helpful section titles and images will let you jump straight to any area you’re struggling with.
Super Gem 1
- When the level starts, don’t start walking. Most of the ice tiles will break away and you’ll fall to the level below. You’ll want to do that eventually, but not yet.
- Watch the Biddybuds as they stroll along a very specific path back and forth around the level.
- Wait for the Biddybuds to come close to you, then follow them. Stop at the first Pluck Patch you pass. Pull it for Super Gem 1.
Super Gem 2
- Get back in line behind the Biddybuds (you might have to wait for them to return and start their trip again).
- When you pass by the back right corner — the one next to the two Pluck Patches — step onto the corner tile. It’ll break and you’ll fall, but you’ll pick up Super Gem 2 on the way down.
Super Gem 3
- On the lower level, loop around counterclockwise while avoiding the Fuzzies.
- Two turns later, you’ll spot Super Gem 3 in a small alcove protected by three Fuzzies.
- Use the moving platform to get back up to the top. Wait in the corner of the tile you step onto to avoid the Biddybuds when they pass.
- Get in line behind them and follow them all the way around the level.
- When they get to the front left corner, they’ll stop and head back in the other direction. When you’re three tiles from the corner, wait in the corner of the tile so the Biddybuds can get past you, then walk to the corner.
- Turn, then walk three tiles along the wall where you’ll come to a fence. Turn again and walk one tile forward.
- Turn on last time and drop into the hole where there’s already a tile missing
- You’ll land on the platform with the Power Star.
To complete this level’s Bonus Challenge, you have to complete the level without breaking any tiles. This is actually pretty quick and simple if you know the trick. Just like above, all you have to do is follow the Biddybuds across the top of the level.
You don’t have to move from the start of the level to spot the Pixel Toad. Spin the camera around until the moving platform is on the left of the level. You’ll spot Pixel Toad below it.