“Cagey Conkdor Caper” is the seventh level of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker’s third episode. Every level has three Super Gems and one Power Star. Each also has a Bonus Challenge to complete.
It’s possible to complete this level’s Bonus Challenge while collecting the Super Gems in “Cagey Conkdor Caper.” Below, you’ll find a guide to help you collect everything. You can follow along step-by-step from the beginning, or our helpful section titles and images will let you jump straight to any area you’re struggling with.
Super Gem 1
- Carefully cross the red platform to the right. Slowly approach each Conkdor until it smashes its face into the ground, then run past them.
- At the third Conkdor, grab Super Gem 1 while it’s recovering, then continue across.
Super Gem 2
- Drop down to the lowest part of the level, then go to the shorter yellow pipe on the left side. Take the first left and drop off of this platform onto the first Conkdor (this isn’t strictly necessary, but it makes things a lot easier).
- Back on the lowest level, cross to the right and take the taller yellow pipe up.
- Step off the ledge and onto the drum. Walk a little forward to start the drum rolling.
- Drop into the drum, then turn around to keep it rolling. Roll it so the hole is at the bottom and you can drop out.
- You’ll land on a switch. Pull it to raise the row of Conkdors, then drop off the side.
- Take the short yellow pipe on the left up again. Run up to each brick block so the Conkdors smash them, then sprint past.
- Pull the Pluck Patch at the far end for Super Gem 2.
Super Gem 3
- Run back across the upper red platform, then drop off the side again — the same way you did to jump onto the first Conkdor.
- Climb the ladder and onto the longer drum.
- Start rolling the drum to the right and Super Gem 3 will roll into view.
Golden Mushroom and Bonus Challenge
- Roll the drum back a little bit so you can drop inside.
- Spin the camera around to look at the back side of the level. Keep rolling the drum to the left — to the side that doesn’t have a pile of coins.
- Hop out of the drum when the door is at the bottom. There’s an invisible Pluck Patch there where you can find a Golden Mushroom and complete this level’s Bonus Challenge.
- From where you picked up the Golden Mushroom above, just head back to the center of the green platform to find the Power Star.
Go through the steps above until you drop onto (or into) the long drum on the back side of the level. Roll it a little out of the way to find the Pixel Toad.