“Multi-Vator Mayhem” is the 10th level of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker’s third episode. Every level has three Super Gems and one Power Star. Each also has a Bonus Challenge to complete.
It’s possible to complete this level’s Bonus Challenge while collecting the Super Gems in “Multi-Vator Mayhem.” Below, you’ll find a guide to help you collect everything. You can follow along step-by-step from the beginning, or our helpful section titles and images will let you jump straight to any area you’re struggling with.
Super Gem 1
- When the level starts, grab a turnip from the Pluck Patches as you pass. Take out first one, then the other Flaptor there. This will save you some trouble later.
- Loop around the elevator and into the nook in the grassy platform to pick up the first Double Cherry.
- Move both of your Toad clones into the elevator to activate it.
- Pick up the other Double Cherry (and pile of coins), then ride the elevator back up.
- Take your three Toads down the stairs on the right side of the level, around the corner, and into the next elevator.
- Grab the next Double Cherry at the top, then move away from edge of the level and drop off the platform.
- Head through the tunnel, then turn to the line of three Pluck Patches. One of them will be a Super Pickax.
- Move your herd of pickax-wielding Toad clones across the level to smash through the brick block wall. You’ll grab Super Gem 1 on the other side.
Super Gem 2
- Get your Toads back to the elevator. You can move them into the nearby corner to get them into a more orderly formation.
- Ride the elevator all the way to the top to pick up Super Gem 2.
To earn the Bonus Challenge for this level, you have to finish the level with five Toads. You currently have four, but you can pick up a fifth on your way to Super Gem 3.
- When you pick up Super Gem 2, step off of the platform onto the Shy Guy, then loop around to the right (be careful not to accidentally grab the Power Star).
- Drop down to the ground and you’ll land on that grassy platform from the beginning.
- Avoid the Flaptor there while you collect the final Double Cherry and get your fifth Toad.
Super Gem 3
- Make your way round the platform counterclockwise and over to the solitary Pluck Patch to find Super Gem 3.
- The quickest and safest way to get your five Toads to the Power Star is to drop back down to the elevator in the back left of the level.
- Ride it all the way up to where you picked up Super Gem 2, then just drop off and grab the Power Star.
From the start of the level, head up the stairs in the back right, avoiding the Flaptors as best as you can — it doesn’t really matter if you get hit once. Keep climbing until you can see the Shy Guy. To the left of him, there’s a poster on the wall. Tap to poster to knock it down, and you’ll find Pixel Toad hiding behind it.