For a limited time, all Xbox One consoles will be discounted by $100, Microsoft announced yesterday. That includes both Xbox One X and Xbox One S official bundles. As the holiday shopping season dies down, this is the last chance to save on an Xbox One console before Christmas.
Microsoft offered $100 off Xbox One X consoles on Black Friday, but the only bundle discounted was the Xbox One S Minecraft Creators bundle. This deal is the lowest price we’ve seen all year on Xbox One bundles, including the Fallout 76, Fortnite, Battlefield 5 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider editions.
The $100 discount brings Xbox One X consoles and bundles down to $399 and Xbox One S bundles to $199 (Xbox One S is only available as part of a bundle). The deal is live at all major retailers, including Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart and Microsoft’s own store, though some bundles have sold out at certain retailers.
All Xbox One consoles and bundles include a one-month free trial of Xbox Live Gold (which is required for online play) and a 14-day free trial of the subscription service Xbox Game Pass. Xbox One purchases at the Microsoft Store also come with a free download of Gears of War 4.
All of the consoles and bundles currently available are listed below.
The announcement on Xbox Wire didn’t specify how long the deal would last, only that it’s a “limited time offer.” We’ve reached out to Microsoft and will update this post accordingly.
Xbox One X deals
- Xbox One X: Best Buy | Walmart | Microsoft Store
- Fallout 76 bundle: Amazon | Best Buy | Walmart | Microsoft Store
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider bundle: Best Buy | Microsoft Store
- NBA 2K19 bundle: Amazon | Best Buy | Walmart | Microsoft Store
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds bundle: Microsoft Store
- Battlefield 5 bundle: Amazon | Best Buy
- Forza Horizon 4 bundle: Microsoft Store