Amazon and Walmart are offering $10 off a bunch of Switch games. Granted, that isn’t a huge discount, but this is Nintendo we’re talking about. Unlike PlayStation 4 and Xbox One games, which can usually be found for less than $40 within a few months of release, first-party Nintendo Switch titles are rarely discounted by more than a few bucks.
This sale marks the first discount on Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, the latest iteration of Nintendo’s flagship fighting game. Some other highlights include Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee, Mario Tennis Aces, Octopath Traveler, and Bayonetta 2, which includes a digital download of Bayonetta. And Civilization 6 on Switch is a full $20 off. A more complete list is below.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate — $49.94 at Amazon and Walmart
- Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee — $49.93 at Amazon and Walmart
- Mario Tennis Aces — $49.94 at Amazon and Walmart
- Octopath Traveler — $49.94 at Walmart
- Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition — $49.94 at Walmart
- Bayonetta 2 + Bayonetta — $49.94 at Amazon and Walmart
- Kirby Star Allies — $49.94 at Walmart
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze — $49.95 at Walmart
- Civilization 6 — $39.99 at Amazon and Walmart