Today’s Amazon Gold Box deal of the day drops some of SanDisk’s storage memory and storage devices to all-time low prices, including its line of Ultra and Extreme microSD cards.
One of the most frustrating things about the Nintendo Switch (now that cloud saves are finally available) is the measly 32 GB of internal memory. To put that in perspective, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild takes up about half that; Dragon Quest Heroes won’t fit at all. As digital games become the norm, additional storage is a necessity. Thankfully, microSD cards just keep getting cheaper, offsetting that hidden cost.
The best microSD card deal in Amazon’s one-day-only sale is a 128 GB SanDisk Extreme model. MSRP is $68.99, though it’s been hovering around $30 since Black Friday. Today it’s down to an all-time-low price of $21.98. If you need even more storage, a 256 GB card is on sale for $30.99, while a 400 GB model is down to $85.99.
Some other SanDisk storage devices are also discounted today. Some portable external hard drives for PC, as well as Xbox One are on sale, plus as a bunch of USB flash drives. Highlights are below.
Amazon’s deal of the day ends at 3 a.m. ET on Tuesday, April 16.
- 64 GB microSD card — $13.59 ($4.61 off)
- 128 GB microSD card — $21.98 ($47.01 off)
- 256 GB microSD card — $30.99 ($18.50 off)
- 400 GB microSD card — $85.99 ($164 off)
- 1 TB internal SSD — $95.99 ($29 off)
- My Passport Go 1 TB portable hard drive — $143.99 ($86 off)
- SN750 1TB NVMe internal gaming SSD — $183.99 ($66 off)
- 2 TB external hard drive for Xbox One — $62.99 ($27 off)
- 3 TB external hard drive for Xbox One — $87.99 ($32 off)
- iXpand 128 GB flash drive for iPhone and iPad — $45.99 ($17 off)