Earlier this week, we pointed out that the discount site Woot was offering Black Friday pricing on a PlayStation 4 Pro console. This weekend, however, eBay is dropping prices even further. The PS4 Pro is down to an all-time-low prices of $284.99 via a wholesale retailer, while a bundle with the games Horizon Zero Dawn and Nioh is on sale for $299.99.
On the video game deals front, Amazon is lowering pre-order prices on two hotly anticipated new games. Both Doom Eternal and Resident Evil 3 are available to pre-order for $49.94, which is $10.05 off retail price. (If you already pre-ordered, the lower price should be honored.) Plus, Pokémon Sword and Shield are $10.99 off, bringing the hit Switch games down to $49.
Finally a few Razer accessories are discounted at Amazon, including the Razer Huntsman gaming keyboard and the Razer DeathAdder gaming mouse. They’re both solid options for slightly-above-entry-level gaming accessories.
Consoles and hardware
- PlayStation 4 Pro + Horizon Zero Dawn and Nioh — $299.99 at eBay ($100 off)
- PlayStation 4 Pro — $284.99 at eBay ($114 off)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Xbox One X bundle — $349.98 at Dell ($200 off)
- Alienware curved 34-inch WQHD monitor — $978.49 at Amazon ($221.50 off)
- Pokémon Sword and Shield on Nintendo Switch — $49 at Amazon ($10.99 off)
- Doom Eternal on PS4, Xbox One, and PC (pre-order) — $49.94 ($10.05 off)
- Resident Evil 3 on PS4 and Xbox One (pre-order) — $49.94 ($10.05 off)
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD on Nintendo Switch — $17.94 at Amazon ($22.05 off)
- Slay the Spire on PS4 and Xbox One — $14.99 at Amazon ($15 off)
- Carcassonne on PC — free at Epic Games Store
- Ticket to Ride on PC — free at Epic Games Store