Tuesday, March 10 is Mario Day. (MAR 10, get it?) Starting on Sunday, both Target and Walmart are offering discounts on Nintendo games and hardware featuring the mustachioed friend. That includes lots of Mario games, as well as Mario-themed peripherals and toys. Walmart is even offering a Nintendo Switch bundle with PowerA’s wired Mario-themed controller. Both retailers’ sales end on March 14.
If you want to take advantage of PlayStation 4 discounts ahead of the PlayStation 5 release, Woot is reviving its deal on the PS4 Pro. The retailer is bringing the console down to $299.99, which is the same price as Black Friday.
Check out the rest of the week’s best deals below.
Consoles and hardware
- PlayStation 4 Pro — $299.99 at Woot ($100 off)
- Nintendo Switch Lite — $182.99 at eBay ($17 off)
- Nintendo Switch + PowerA wired controller — $299 at Walmart
- Doom Eternal pre-orders on PS4 and Xbox One — $49.94 at Amazon ($10.05 off)
- Super Mario Maker 2 on Nintendo Switch — $39.99 at Target and Walmart ($20 off)
- Super Mario Party on Nintendo Switch — $39.99 at Target and Walmart ($20 off)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games: Tokyo 2020 on Nintendo Switch — $39.99 at Target and Walmart ($20 off)
- Yoshi’s Crafted World — $39.99 at Target ($20 off)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe + free Joy-Con wheel — $59.99 at Target