Amazon Prime Day is a good time to stock up on essentials. With tens of thousands of deals on offer, you’re likely to find something you’ve been meaning to pick up at a bit of a discount.
One such essential is video game storage. Especially if you prefer buying games digitally, extra storage for your game library is pretty much always an easy buy. The Nintendo Switch in particular has a notoriously paltry internal memory, and there are plenty of Prime Day microSD deals for you to upgrade your Switch storage.
In addition to microSDs, both internal and external hard drives are available on Prime Day, in sizes from 512GB all the way up to 14TB.
We’ll be updating this post throughout Tuesday and Wednesday with the best storage deals Prime Day has to offer, and letting you know when those deals end or sell out.
Amazon Prime Day internal hard drive deals
- Seagate BarraCuda Pro 10TB internal hard drive — $279.99 (36% off)
- Seagate BarraCuda Pro 12TB internal hard drive — $349.99 (27% off)
- Seagate Barracuda Pro 14TB internal hard drive — $409.99 (25% off)
- Samsung 512GB internal hard drive — $99.99 (33% off)
- SanDisk 1TB internal hard drive — $87.99 (64% off)
- WD 6TB internal hard drive — $160.99 (35% off)
Amazon Prime Day external hard drive deals
- Seagate 5TB external hard drive — $94.99 (40% off)
- Seagate 2TB external game drive — $64.99 (44% off)
- SanDisk 2TB external game drive – $284.99 (41% off)
- WD 5TB external game drive — $92.99 (37% off)