This Lord of the Rings Lego set looks fly, you fools! OK, now that we got that out of our system, we can tell you more about Lego’s Lord Of The Rings: Rivendell set, including that it’s currently available to order.
The $499.99 set is a massive, 6,167-piece model of the village of elves. It’s one of the largest Lego sets available, between the 6,785-piece Lego AT-AT and the 6,020-piece Hogwarts Castle. The attention to detail in this set is remarkable, and it comes complete with 15 minifigs of all your favorite LOTR characters, so you can accurately recreate that time Sean Bean did that weird circle thing with his hand.
- Pictured left to right: A pair of Elves, Elrond, Gandalf, Bilbo, Frodo, Pippin, Merry, Sam, Boromir, Legolas, Aragorn, Arwen, Gimli, and Dwarf Image: Lego
- The gang’s all here Image: Lego
- The level of incredible detail in this set even includes the sword Narsil Image: Lego
- The set even features recreations of some of the art found in the city of Elves Image: Lego
- Frodo and Gollum Brickheadz complete with Sting and juicy sweet fish action Image: Lego
- Brickheadz of Arwen and Aragorn as seen at the end of The Return of the King. Image: Lego
- Gandalf the Grey and Balrog Brickheadz shall indeed pass right onto my curio shelf Image: Lego
Update (March 8): Changed this post to reflect that it’s now available for order. Previously, the ability to order was limited to Lego VIP members.