Deathloop’s Yerhva Queen of Riddles is a trivia mini game you’ll find in Karl’s Bay throughout the day. In this Deathloop Yerhva guide, we’ll give you every answer to every trivia question the Yerhva in Karl’s Bay asks.
The Yerhva Queen of Riddles is in a building along the southern road in Karl’s Bay.
Yerhva Queen of Riddles answers
Inside the Queen of Riddles building, you’ll find the Yerhva machine itself. It’ll ask you a series of 10 questions in a random order. The questions and correct answers are listed below:
- Before AEON’s arrival, Blackreef slept in frozen utero, awaiting new purpose. Who then made landfall, reawakening her from slumber?
Colt Vahn and Egor Serling, on a voyage of discovery
- Harriet Morse is the gatekeeper, Blackreef the gate. A veil hangs across the threshold. What do we discover when it parts?
The Great Beyond
- From what seed did AEON spring?
The shared ambitions of Harriet Morse, Egor Serling, and Dr. Wenjie Evans
- Sink your toes into the dark earth and let the vibrations of her voice course through your bones. From whence did this island derive her name?
Coastal coral formations
- Karl’s Bay has worn many faces, most as lost to time as the mysterious Karl himself. What was its most recent incarnation prior to AEON’s arrival?
A military air base
- Decades ago, warmongers toyed with the temporal tides eddying about Blackreef. Their sigil-marked temples still stand. What named their doomed enterprise?
- The Bay, the Rock, and labyrinthine Updaam wear AEON colors proudly, but that decor belies their history. From whence came the peculiar names that grace them?
They date back to a lost fishing colony
- The wiggling, writhing energies of the Loop have been harnessed to gift us with abilities beyond our biological potential. What birthed our trinkets and slabs?
Dr. Wenjie Evans personally engineered each one
- Blackreef boasts a bountiful feast for the senses. Which transcendent work towers above the island’s myriad other artistic pursuits?
The nose, chin, and eyes of Charlie Montague
- AEON graces this island as kaleidoscopic jewels upon the neck of the world’s greatest beauty. What seeks the Program?
The advancement of human potentiality and enlightenment
The Yerhva Queen of Riddles reward
Your only reward for completing the Yerhva trivia puzzle is a quick audio note from Charlie explaining its “prodigious provenance.”