In Destiny, Striker was the first subclass that Titan players were given access to when starting their adventure. In Destiny 2, the Striker is back with a more interesting super and some brand new talents.
The subclasses in Destiny 2 have been reworked. These are all of the abilities accessible by the new iteration of Striker Titans. All of these descriptions are taken directly from the Destiny 2 beta.
- Fists of havoc. Press L1+R1/LB+RB to Supercharge your fists and slam the ground with the force of a maelstrom.
- Flashbang grenade. An explosive grenade that disorients enemies it damages.
- Pulse grenade. A grenade that periodically damages enemies inside its explosion radius.
- Lightning grenade. A grenade that sticks to any surface and emits bolts of lightning.
- High lift. Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air at greater heights.
- Strafe lift. Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air with strong directional control.
- Catapult lift. Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air with a strong initial burst of momentum.
- Towering barricade. Press and Hold O/B to create a large barrier that can be used to reinforce a position with cover from enemy fire.
- Rally barricade. Press and Hold O/B to create a small barrier that allows you to peek over it while aiming down sights, and which instantly reloads your equipped weapon when you take cover.
CODE OF THE EARTHSHAKER
- Seismic strike. While sprinting, activate this melee ability to slam shoulder-first into your target and release an Arc of explosion on impact.
- Terminal velocity. Fists of Havoc’s ground slam attack leaves a damage-dealing field in its wake and deals more damage the longer it’s in the air.
- Magnitude. Gain an additional grenade charge. Increases the duration of grenade effects.
- Aftershocks. Damaging enemies with Seismic Strike recharges your grenade.
CODE OF THE JUGGERNAUT
- Frontal assault. Strike an enemy with this Melee Ability to reload your weapon and increase your weapon stability.
- Reversal. Melee kills immediately trigger health regeneration.
- Knockout. Critically wounding an enemy or breaking their shields increases your melee range and damage.
- Trample. Killing enemies with Fists of Havoc extends its duration.