In Destiny 2, the Warlock’s original subclass, Voidwalker, returns with some much needed upgrades. Able to steal life, fire giant bombs of light and absorb super energy to overcharge their grenades, the Voidwalker looks destined to be a monster in Destiny 2’s PvP landscape.
The subclasses in Destiny 2 have been reworked. These are all of the abilities accessible by the Warlock Voidwalker. All of these descriptions are taken directly from the Destiny 2 beta.
- Nova Bomb. Hurl and explosive bolt of Void Light at the enemy, disintegrating those caught within its blast.
- Vortex Grenade. A grenade that creates a Vortex which continually damages enemies trapped inside.
- Axion Bolt Grenade. A bolt of Void Light that forks into smaller bolts on impact that seek out enemies.
- Scatter Grenade. A grenade that splits into many submunitions and covers a large area with multiple explosions.
- Strafe Glide. Jump while airborne to activate Glide and start an airborne drift with strong directional control.
- Blink. Jump while airborne to teleport a short distance.
- Burst Glide. Jump while airborne to activate Glide and start an airborne drift with a strong initial boost of speed.
- Healing Rift. Press and hold O/B to conjure a well of Light that continuously heals those inside it.
- Empowered Rift. Press and hold O/B to conjure a well of Light that increases the attack power of those inside it.
Attunement of Chaos
- Entropic Pull. Strike an enemy with this Melee Ability to drain your enemy’s life force and use it to recharge your grenade.
- Chaos Accelerant. Hold L1/LB to draw power from your Super to overcharge your grenade, making it deadlier and more effective.
- Bloom. Void ability kills cause enemies to explode.
- Cataclysm. Nova Bomb travels slowly and seeks enemies. Detonations shatter into smaller seeker projectiles. Fire your weapon at the Nova Bomb to detonate it early.
Attunement of Hunger
- Devour. Kill an enemy with this melee ability to fully regenerate your health. For a short time afterward, kills restore additional health.
- Feed the void. Hold L1/LB to consume your grenade energy to regenerate your health. Grants the Devour effect.
- Insatiable. While the Devour effect is active, killing enemies extends its duration and recharges your grenade.
- Vortex. Nova Bomb creates a singularity which continually damages enemies trapped inside.