Tess Everis is the owner and operator of the Eververse store in Destiny 2. Each week, Tess sells a new inventory of items for Bright Dust, the currency you earn just from playing Destiny 2. She also rotates a grouping of items for Silver, the game’s real-money currency.
You can always find Tess in the Tower, standing next to the postmaster.
Bright Dust shop
Here is Tess’ Bright Dust offerings for this week:
- Amethyst Veil, black and white shader — 40 Bright Dust
- Unhearing, To Be Told, weapon ornament for the Imperial Decree — 700 Bright Dust
- War Beast Skin, weapon ornament for the Legend of Acrius — 1250 Bright Dust
- Fast Track, 150 speed sparrow — 600 Bright Dust
- Consult the Archives, emote — 3,250 Bright Dust
- One Fell Swoop, 160 speed sparrow — 2,500 Bright Dust
- Intrepid Discovery Cloak, Hunter cloak — 800 Bright Dust
- ~Flex Enhance Replicate~, armor ornament for Synthoceps — 1,950 Bright Dust
- Insomnia, weapon ornament for Night Watch — 700 Bright Dust
- Intrepid Exploit Gauntlets, Titan gauntlets — 800 Bright Dust
- Parthenon Projection, Ghost projection — 500 Bright Dust
- Royal Welcome, shader — 40 Bright Dust
- Tiger Effects, transmat effect — 450 Bright Dust
- Smashing Success, shader — 40 Bright Dust
- Guiding Light, transmat effect — 450 Bright Dust
- Fireteam Medallion, XP boost — 50 Bright Dust
- Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard, Eververse gift from Strikes — 250 Bright Dust
- Gleaming Boon of the Crucible, Eververse gift from Crucible matches — 600 Bright Dust
Each week, Tess also features five items for Silver in addition to her bundles of Bright Engrams. Here’s this week’s offerings:
- Sarbage Salute, emote — 1,000 Silver
- Barren Wastes, weapon ornament for Arbalest — 700 Silver
- Quick Hug, emote — 800 Silver
- Braytech Dream9, 160 speed sparrow — 800 Silver
- Discouraged, emote — 800 Silver
You can purchase the rest of Tess’ seasonal offerings from her Seasonal menu. The Archive menu also contains previous bundles, like the Thunderlord and Outbreak Perfected weapon skins.
Most Silver items will eventually go on sale for Bright Dust.