Destiny 2 has a host of powerful weapons. But not every must-have weapon is an infamous Exotic like Thorn or Lord of Wolves. With Forsaken, Bungie created a new tier of weapon for players to grind for each season: Pinnacle. These weapons are the best Legendaries in the game. Each of them comes with its own unique perk and a quest to go along with it.
Here’s the full list of the Crucible, Gambit, and Vanguard Pinnacle weapons in Destiny 2.
Crucible Pinnacle weapons
Luna’s Howl – Solar hand cannon
Luna’s Howl’s signature perk is Magnificent Howl. After getting two headshots, you’ll activate Magnificent Howl, which does increased damage to the enemy no matter where you hit them.
Luna’s Howl is a seven step quest from Shaxx. We recommend using Ace of Spades as your hand cannon of choice for this step. And note that you can complete the third step with any Solar weapon, including something like Lord of Wolves.
- Complete 10 Crucible matches in the Competitive playlist
- Kill 150 Guardians with hand cannons in the Competitive playlist
- Kill 200 Guardians with Solar damage in the Competitive playlist
- Complete three matches in the Rumble playlist
- Kill 100 Guardians with hand cannon precision kills in the Competitive playlist
- Reach the rank of Fabled in the Competitive playlist
- Pick up Luna’s Howl from Shaxx
Not Forgotten – Solar hand cannon
Not Forgotten is a slightly better version of Luna’s Howl. The main difference is that Luna’s Howl favors Stability, while Not Forgotten favors Range.
Not Forgotten’s signature perk is Magnificent Howl. After getting two headshots, you’ll deal increased damage to the enemy no matter where you hit them.
Not Forgotten is a two step quest from Shaxx, and you can only unlock it after you earn Luna’s Howl.
- Kill 500 Guardians with Luna’s Howl in the Competitive playlist
- Reach the top rank of Legend in the Competitive playlist
Redrix’s Broadsword – Kinetic pulse rifle
Redrix’s Broadsword is a remake of Redrix’s Claymore from Warmind. Its perk is Desperado, which increases the firing speed of Redrix’s Broadsword if you reload it while Outlaw is active.
Redrix’s Broadsword is a nine step quest from Shaxx. (But if you already unlocked Redrix’s Claymore in Warmind, you don’t need to complete this quest to earn Broadsword.)
- Kill 100 Guardians with Pulse Rifles in the Crucible
- Reach the Valor rank of Heroic
- Earn 75 Double Play medals
- Kill 150 Guardians with headshots
- Kill 50 Guardians with Solar, Void, and Arc damage (150 in total)
- Complete 25 matches in the Quickplay, Competitive, and Rumble playlists (75 total)
- Complete 20 Crucible Bounties
- Reset your Valor rank five times in a single season
- Pick up Redrix’s Broadsword from Shaxx
Revoker – Kinetic sniper rifle
Revoker’s perk is Reversal of Fortune, which returns any missed shots back to the magazine after a short time. Only one bullet returns at a time.
Revoker is a one step quest from Shaxx. It has three objectives. You earn increased points for your kills in the Competitive playlist.
- Earn 3,500 Glory in the Competitive Playlist (losing Glory won’t remove progress)
- Kill 50 Guardians with sniper rifle headshots
- Kill 300 Guardians with sniper rifles
The Mountaintop – Kinetic tube grenade launcher
The Mountaintop’s perk is Micro-Missile. Instead of a grenade, it fires a single missile that travels in a line. You earn increased points for your kills in the Competitive playlist.
The Mountaintop is a two step quest from Shaxx.
- Earn the Brave rank in the Competitive playlist
- Complete the In Pursuit of Honor Triumph
- Earn 750 points worth of grenade launcher kills (10 for kills in Competitive, 3 elsewhere)
- Earn Double Play medals with grenade launchers (5 for double in Competitive, 2 elsewhere)
- Kill three enemies in a single life with a grenade launcher (4 in Competitive, 1 elsewhere)
The Recluse – Void submachine gun
The Recluse’s perk is Master of Arms. Whenever you get a kill with any weapon, including Recluse itself, Recluse gets a timed damage buff when you switch to it.
The Recluse is a one step quest from Shaxx with two objectives.
- Win matches in the Crucible (about 20 matches in the Competitive playlist, 100 in Quickplay)
- Reach the Fabled rank in the Competitive playlist
Gambit Pinnacle weapons
21% Delirium – Arc machine gun
21% Delirium’s perk is Killing Tally, which is basically Rampage, but you don’t lose stacks until you either reload the weapon or stow it. Picking up an ammo brick also reloads the weapon from reserves.
21% Delirium is a one step, three objective quest from the Drifter. You can complete these objectives in Gambit or Gambit Prime.
- Reset your Infamy rank
- Earn 75 multikills of five or more
- Defeat Envoys and Primevals
Breakneck – Kinetic auto rifle
Breakneck’s perk is Onslaught. For each stack of Rampage, Breakneck’s rate of fire increases.
Breakneck is a single step quest with four objectives from the Drifter. You can complete these steps in Gambit or Gambit Prime.
- Kill 500 enemies with auto rifles
- Kill 100 enemies with auto rifle multikills
- Kill 150 challenging enemies
- Complete 40 Gambit matches
Hush - Solar bow
Hush’s perk is Archer’s Gambit. Hip firing a precision shot increases draw speed.
Hush is a single step, three objective quest from the Drifter. You can complete these objectives in gambit or Gambit Prime.
- 1,000 kills with a bow
- 500 precision kills with a bow
- Earn Gambit medals
Vanguard Pinnacle weapons
Loaded Question – Arc fusion rifle
Loaded Question’s perk is Reservoir Burst. If the magazine is full, Loaded Question’s shots deal bonus damage and all killed enemies explode.
Loaded Question is a single step, three objective quest from Zavala. You can only complete these objectives in Strikes or Nightfalls.
- Complete 40 Strikes
- Kill 1,000 enemies with Arc damage
- Kill 500 enemies with fusion rifles
Oxygen SR3 – Solar scout rifle
Oxygen SR3’s main perk is Meganeura. Each precision hit stacks Meganeura, and precision kills consume the buff to create a enhanced Dragonfly explosion.
Oxygen SR3 is a single step, three objective quest from Zavala. You can complete these objectives in Strikes or Nightfalls.
- 1,000 precision kills
- Generate 500 Orbs of Light
- Complete Strikes or Nightfalls (Nightfalls award more progress)
Wendigo GL3 – Arc drum grenade launcher
Wendigo GL3’s perk is Explosive Light. Picking up a Orb of Light loads the Wendigo with a bonus damage grenade. You can carry up to six Explosive Light grenades at a time.
Wendigo GL3 is a single step, three objective quest from Zavala. You can only complete these objectives in playlist Strikes.
- Kill 1,500 enemies with grenade launchers
- Earn 500 grenade launcher multikills
- Earn points by killing enemies with grenade launchers (dying sets progress back)