Over the summer, you can play various Season of Arrivals activities to unlock the 15 Triumphs required for the Forerunner title. While the Season of Arrivals Seal says it requires 21 Triumphs, there are only 15 inside the Seal (although some require multiple steps).
Here are all the Triumphs you need to complete to unlock the Forerunner title in Destiny 2: Season of Arrivals. Note that you must complete the Season of Arrivals Seal and unlock it within the menus before the end of Season of Arrivals on Nov. 10.
Season of Arrivals Triumphs
Complete these 15 Triumphs to complete the Season of Arrivals Seal, and unlock the Forerunner title.
All Triumphs are currently available in game, as is the Forerunner title.
- Advanced Armor Focus - Focus a Discipline-Focused, Intellect-Focused, Mobility-Focused, Recovery-Focused, Resilience-Focused, and Strength-Focused Engram at the Prismatic Recaster
- Advanced Dredgen Focus - Focus a Contrast-Focused and Lead-Focused Engram at the Prismatic Recaster
- Advanced Exodus Focus - Focus a Assassin-Focused and CQC-Focused Engram at the Prismatic Recaster
- Advanced Pyramid Focus - Focus a Rifle-Focused, Edge-Focused, and Arrival-Focused Engram at the Prismatic Recaster
- Ancient Light Anew - Collect all 25 Calcified Light Fragments in the Ruinous Effigy quest
- Basic Focus - Focus a Pyramid-Focused, Exodus-Focused, Dredgen-Focused, and Armor-Focused Engram at the Prismatic Recaster
- Contact: Destinations - Complete a Contact Public Event on both Io and Titan
- Contact: Heavy Hitters - Defeat the Taken Pyromaster, Taken Monstrosity, and Taken Howler bosses during a Heroic Contact Public Event
- Exodus: Preparation - Complete the first stage of the Exodus quest
- Hive-God Optometrist - Destroy all 50 of Savathun’s Eyes
- Interference: Loop - Complete the three variations on the Interface mission: Ritual Encounter, Relic Encounter, Crystal Encounter
- Mod Collector - Collect all 12 Seasonal Mods from the Prismatic Recaster
- Upgrade Gift Ranks - Unlock all 21 Gift upgrades from the Prismatic Recaster
- Exodus: Evacuation - Complete the Exodus: Evacuation mission
- Interference: Clean Air - Defeat a mysterious Supplicant boss in the Interference mission
Notable or difficult Triumphs
Many of the Triumphs in this guide are fairly straightforward. But some of them do require quite a bit of work, and we can help with those.
Contact: Heavy Hitters - Defeat the Taken Pyromaster, Taken Monstrosity, and Taken Howler bosses during a Heroic Contact Public Event
To unlock this Triumph, you need to summon and defeat the three different Heroic Contact bosses. The boss rotates weekly, so make sure to do a Heroic Contact Public Event three weeks in a row. Note that it was impossible to complete this Triumph for the first month of the season, thanks to a bug. You may have killed the boss without getting credit. We have a guide on how to make Contact Heroic.
Exodus: Preparation and Exodus: Evacuation - Complete the first and second stage of the Exodus quest
There are two stages to this rather lengthy quest, Preparation and Evacuation. If you were keeping up with the season in the early months, chances are you’ve already completed the Preparation step. With both steps available, you can finish both of these Triumphs in a few hours and collect a neat Exotic.
Hive-God Optometrist - Destroy all 50 of Savathun’s Eyes
Once you get the Ruinous Effigy Trace Rifle, you’ll need to gallivant around the system, destroying Savathun’s Eyes with the gun to get this Triumph. We have a complete guide on all 50 of Savathun’s Eyes.
Interference: Loop - Complete the three variations on the Interface mission: Ritual Encounter, Relic Encounter, Crystal Encounter
For this Triumph, you need to complete the weekly Interface mission three weeks in a row. The style of mission rotates, so make sure you do one of each before Nov. 10.
Interference: Clean Air - Defeat a mysterious Supplicant boss in the Interference mission
For this Triumph, you’ll need to complete the Interference mission one final time. This involves killing Nokris in a lengthy boss fight (which takes place in the old Court of Oryx arena, for you original Destiny fans). To kill Nokris, you’ll need to kill waves of adds and blow up shield crystals, just like you do in the Warmind Strike and story missions. When you kill Nokris, you’ll unlock the Triumph and get a creepy vignette teasing Beyond Light.