Reanimation skills are all about controlling the armies of the dead in Diablo 3: Rise of the Necromancer. Skeletons, golems and more skeletons will come to your aid and fight your enemies. There are also two large cooldowns in this skill tree that will help you destroy the minions of darkness.
Passively raises up to seven skeletons from the ground. These skeletons will follow you around and attack your enemies. You can activate the ability to command your skeletons to attack a specific enemy, dealing increased damage for a short period of time.
- Enforcer: The Essence cost for commanding your skeletons is reduced.
- Frenzy: Skeletons also gain increase attack speed when they are commanded.
- Dark Mending: Skeletons’ attacks heal you while they are being commanded.
- Freezing Grasp: Freeze the target that they skeletons are being commanded against. Minions deal cold damage.
- Kill Command: Command causes your skeletons to explode on the target. Deals poison damage.
Passively raises a corpse golem to fight by your side. Activating the skill causes your golem to leap at a targeted area, exploding into a pile of five corpses. This activation has a cooldown.
- Flesh Golem: Explodes into eight corpses instead.
- Ice Golem: Freezes all enemies in a small area. Frozen enemies become brittle, making it more likely for you to critically strike them. Minion deals cold damage.
- Bone Golem: Activating the golem causes it to become a tornado. The golem will stun, damage and carry all enemies to a target area.
- Decay Golem: Activating the golem causes it to devour corpses in a given area. The golem’s damage is increased per corpse devoured.
- Blood Golem: Activating the golem causes it to expire, healing you for a large amount. When the golem deconstructs, it will deal damage to all enemies in an area around it.
Army of the Dead
Causes a massive wave of skeletons to collapse on a location, dealing massive damage. This ability is on a 120 second cooldown.
- Blighted Grasp: Instead, hands reach out of the ground, grasping at your enemies and dealing additional damage in a small area. Deals poison damage.
- Death Valley: As the army rushes the center, nearby enemies are pushed that direction.
- Unconventional Warfare: Skeletons appear all around you and attack random enemies.
- Frozen Army: The army rushes in a line instead of to a targeted location. Does cold damage.
- Dead Storm: In exchange for a large chunk of health, you will be surrounded in a rotating storm of bones, dealing damage to all enemies around you.
Land of the Dead
In a large area around you, all corpse skills can be used without corpses for 10 seconds. This ability has a 120 second cooldown.
- Frozen Lands: Periodically freezes all enemies in the Land of the Dead.
- Plaguelands: Land of the Dead now deals damage to enemies within it.
- Shallow Graves: Each time you kill 10 enemies, the duration of Land of the Dead is extended (maximum of two seconds).
- Invigoration: Essence draining skills no longer have a cost in Land of the Dead.
- Land of Plenty: All enemies killed heal you while in Land of the Dead.