Diablo 3: The Rise of the Necromancer’s Blood and Bone skills category is something of a catch-all. Its primary function is to offer cool skills that don’t really fit anywhere else. There are, of course, plenty of bones and blood to go around in the Diablo universe.
Rip the very bones from your enemies. Use these bones to craft bone armor for yourself, reducing damage for a period of time.
- Vengeful Armaments: Increases the damage dealt.
- Dislocation: Now stuns enemies when their bones are ripped. Does poison damage.
- Limited Immunity: Armor lasts for far less time but makes you immune to all damage, slows and stuns.
- Harvest of Anguish: Your movement speed is increased by every enemies whose bones you have ripped.
- Thy Flesh Sustained: Increased your life regeneration rate for every enemy hit.
Launch a Bone Spirit that will seek out an enemy to inhabit. Deals massive damage to the enemy it strikes. This ability is on a charge system, holding up to three charges at once.
- Astral Projection: Bone Spirit gains damage each time it passes through an enemy while seeking its target. Does cold damage.
- Panic Attack: When Bone Spirit detonates, it fears all enemies nearby. Does poison damage.
- Poltergeist: Increases the charges of Bone Spirit.
- Unfinished Business: Bone Spirit now explodes, dealing massive damage to all enemies in an area.
- Possession: Bone Spirit now possesses an enemy, causing it to fight as your ally for a brief period of time. Now costs a small amount of health.
Teleports your body in a targeted direction in exchange for some health. .
- Potency: Your armor is increased after teleporting.
- Transfusion: Each enemy you teleport through heals you.
- Molting: When you teleport, you will leave a corpse behind.
- Hemostasis: No longer costs health.
- Metabolism: The health cost is doubled but you can now hold two charges of Blood Rush.
Creates a copy of yourself that will copy any Secondary skill that you cast for a short period of time.
- Cursed Form: If you have a Simulacrum active, every time you cast a Curse skill, all three will be applied.
- Reservoir: Your maximum Essence is doubled while Simulacrum is active.
- Self Sacrifice: If you die when Simulacrum is active, your Simulacrum will be destroyed and you will be healed for your entire health bar.
- Blood Debt: While Simulacrum is active, all skills that cost health now have their costs reduced.
- Blood and Bone: The duration is reduced, but an additional Simulacrum is summoned.