Diablo 3: The Rise of the Necromancer resurrects the Necromancer class and includes many new skills, runes and items. There’s a lot to take in. Polygon’s guides will help you master the Necromancer and Diablo 3 Season 11, which begins July 20.
Getting started with the Necromancer
- Learning the Necromancer: 10 tips to help you master the Necromancer.
Necromancer items and set bonuses
- All legendary items: Rare drops worth equipping.
- Set bonuses: Look good or die trying with Bones of Rathma, Trag’Oul’s Avatar, Grace of Inarius, Pestilence Master’s Shroud and Jesseth Arms.
- Primary skills: Centered around generating your main resource, Essence.
- Secondary skills: Spending your Essence in large chunks to deal massive damage.
- Blood and Bone skills: Cool skills that don’t really fit anywhere else.
- Corpse skills: Manipulating corpses.
- Curse skills: Applying a variety of effects to your enemies.
- Passive skills: The glue that holds your build together.
- Reanimation skills: Controlling the armies of the dead.
- Blood build: For players who still want to do well without being at the height of competition.
- Bone Storm build: The best offense is a good defense.
- Minion build: An army of bones at your disposal.