Wii U owners can download free demos of nine independent games from the Nintendo eShop during E3 week.
The Nindies@Home program allows anyone with a Wii U and an eShop account to download the demos from now until June 22. Once the full games launch, players who downloaded the demos are offered a month-long 15 percent discount on the final product.
The games on offer are:
- Paranormal platformer Extreme Exorcism from Ripstone
- Sci-fi exploration forma.8 from Mixed Bag
- Cartoon combat game Freedom Planet from GalaxyTrail
- First-person shooter Lovely Planet (pictured) from tinybuild and Qucktequila
- Dimension-bending platformer Mutant Mudds Super Challenge from Renegade Kid
- Old school robot shooter Rive from Two Tribes
- Multiplayer color-adventure Runbow from 13AM Games
- Psychological cyber-thriller Soul Axiom from Wales Interactive
- Two-dimensional puzzle platformer Typoman from Headup Games and Brainseed Factory
You can read more of Polygon's E3 Nintendo coverage here.