This year Nintendo isn't really having a traditional press conference. That isn't exactly new for the company that seems to be moving away from the idea of press-centric media events.
Instead, the company will host two days of Nintendo Treehouse livestreams.
On the first day of Nintendo's two days of stream, the company says they will be showing off Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon games followed by the world's first in-depth look at the new Legend of Zelda. The day will continue with livestreamed gameplay and behind-the-scenes info from the game experts of Nintendo Treehouse—live and unscripted from the show floor.
You can also watch the whole thing go down in the video stream below when it kicks off at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET on Tuesday and 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET on Wednesday.
Before you tune in, you can check out some other facts, rumors and speculation for Nintendo at E3 here.
Here's the day's schedule:
1 p.m. ET The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild intro
3:25 p.m. ET The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - NES Connection
5:10 p.m. ET The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Beyond the Plateau gameplay
UPDATE: Here is the biggest news from the Nintendo E3 livestream:
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is the next game in the series
- Watch Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild gameplay reveal from E3 2016
- Watch the nine best moments from Nintendo's Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild trailer
- New Pokémon, Battle Royal mode revealed during Nintendo's E3 presentation
- Watch the first five minutes of Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Miitomo gets Legend of Zelda items today
- Watch Pokemon Moon and Sun's newest mode, Battle Royal, in action
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: Everything we know
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild gets three new amiibo, here they are
- Daisy, Waluigi and glow-in-the-dark Boo amiibo among new collection