If you're into games, and I hope you are, it's been an expensive few days for you.
But if you're into collector's editions, you might be looking for a second job.
Here's a look at some of the most expensive collector's editions being shown off at E3 this year.
- The $250 edition includes an 11-inch statue and frag grenade keychain.
- This $250 collector's edition includes extras like a pilot journal, patches, USB dog tags and a life-sized, wearable pilot helmet.
- This $220 edition includes a 14-inch statue, poster, cards and messenger tube.
- This one is $180 and you get a statue, decoder dial and lithograph.
- You get your very own Santa Muerte figurine for $160.
- A $150 collector's edition that includes records, a Playboy print, dog tags, art book, drink coasters and more.
- This collector's edition will set you back $150, but you do get a tiny little robot.
- It's $130 and it has a Coon figure.
- This $120 version includes an ally statue and art book.
- For $120 you can get a statue and an art book.
- Here's the thing. You can't buy this amazing collector's edition unless you're in the UK and have £119.99. But it's soooo sweet.
- For $100 you get a replica of Corvo Attano’s Mask and Emily Kaldwin’s ring.