Sony’s PlayStation Experience, Sony’s massive fan convention is coming back to the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California. The event is scheduled for December 9 and 10.
PSX kicked off in 2014 in Las Vegas, and since then has become a big date on the Sony calendar. It’s a fan-focused event and open to the public, but Sony has also used it to make big game announcements in the past. Exhibitors have included indie and AAA developers alike.
The event has also played host to several esports events, including last year’s Call of Duty World League Invitational.
The announcement came during the pre-show before Sony’s E3 press conference. Polygon is live at this year’s E3 in Los Angeles covering all the news. We’re also providing wrap-ups of each press conference, highlighting all the big stories.
More From Polygon
- Skyrim for Nintendo Switch has a little Legend of Zelda in it
- Bethesda at E3 2017: The eight best announcements
- Xbox at E3 2017: The 12 best announcements
- The ham sandwich-sized original Xbox controller is coming back for Christmas
- E3 2017: All the trailers from Bethesda’s press conference
- Bethesda E3 live stream press conference 2017