Destiny superfan WWE’s Big Show took to the stage with Bungie CEO Pete Parsons during one of today’s E3 Coliseum panels to mostly enthuse about upcoming game Destiny 2.
After being peppered with endless requests for early code for Destiny 2 by Big Show, Parsons finally pulled out a replica Destiny weapon and ... gave it to the wrestler as a present.
The reaction — and how he cradles the rifle like a baby afterwards — is priceless.
The rest of the talk, which you can watch right here, is light on news, but still worth checking out if you’re into the game or its culture.
The E3 Coliseum is host to two days of panels put on for public attendees of E3 this year and emceed by gaming’s Geoff Keighley. You can find the full schedule here and our personal list of must-see panels right here.
Destiny 2 launches Sept. 6 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
More From Polygon
- Bethesda at E3 2017: The eight best announcements
- Sony PlayStation at E3 2017: The 15 best announcements
- PC gaming at E3 2017: The 11 best announcements
- EA at E3 2017: The 8 best announcements
- Ubisoft at E3 2017: The 8 best announcements
- Xbox at E3 2017: The 12 best announcements
- Nintendo at E3 2017: The 11 best announcements