Siofra River Well is an underground location in Elden Ring. While you’re checking around the initial area, it might not seem like much, but you’ll quickly realize how massive it is.
Our Elden Ring Siofra River Well guide will help you with the important items and secrets that you can find in this zone.
How to reach Siofra River Well in Elden Ring
You can get to Siofra River Well by checking a strange building next to the Minor Erdtree in Mistwood (which is east of the starting area in Limgrave).
Ride the lift all the way to the bottom and you’ll find yourself in the underground ruins in an area that’s packed with Clayman mobs. Beyond this section is another lift that takes you to the main part of Siofra River.
Siofra River Well map
Our map above also shows you parts of Nokron, Eternal City and Mohgwyn Palace, two places that you can visit through other means. However, this Elden Ring Siofra River Well guide will only focus on what we can find in this particular zone.
Important items and landmarks in Siofra River Well
1. Site of grace: Siofra River Well Depths - Visit this site of grace after you use the large elevator to go down.
2. Sorcery: Oracle Bubbles - Before you ride the lift that takes you down to the main area, check the back of the ruins for ledges and pillars. Down below is a Teardrop Scarab that drops this Sorcery spell.
3. Shield: Inverted Hawk Heater Shield - Follow the sloping hill that’s between the Siofra River Bank site of grace and Hallowhorn Grounds.
4. Site of grace: Siofra River Bank - Ride the lift going up and follow the riverbed until you reach an open area. There’s a pillar with a brazier nearby, as well as a teleporter.
5. Cookbook: Armorer’s Cookbook  - Near the Siofra River Bank site of grace.
6. Map fragment: Siofra River Well - Near a smaller pillar at the bottom of the steps leading to the Hallowhorn Grounds.
7. Weapon: Horn Bow - Down the cliffside below the Hallowhorn Grounds.
8. NPC: Blaidd - If you’re doing Ranni’s quest or Blaidd’s quest, then he’ll appear here. However, it’s also possible to unintentionally skip this part, though you’d still be able to conclude those quest lines.
9. Item: Stonesword Key - There’s a Spiritspring/wind current that takes you to the broken bridge.
10. Talisman: Mottled Necklace - You won’t be able to reach this spot through normal means. Instead, you’ll need to use the western teleporter in The Four Belfries.
11. Ash of War: Square Off - A Teardrop Scarab is chilling near the cliffside.
12. Items: Golden Seed and Stonesword Key - You’ll see the tree with the Golden Seed in the distance. After grabbing it, you can hop on the ledges on the bridge to get the Stonesword Key.
13. Site of grace: Below the Well and Talisman: Clarifying Horn Charm - At the northeastern end, you’ll find the Clarifying Horn Charm. You may also access the lift that takes you back to the surface. You’ll end up in a ravine in Caelid’s Dragonbarrow region.
While exploring Siofra River Well in Elden Ring, you’ll come across several pillars and teleporters, as well as a construction site of sorts.
14. Nomadic Merchant - You can hop on the wooden platforms and climb the ladders to get to the top of the scaffolding. If you make your way to the left, you’ll enter a cave where the Nomadic Merchant resides. He sells a Larval Tear, which is used to respec your attributes.
15. Teleporters and Sorcery: Great Oracular Bubble - The two waygates that we’ve outlined in blue are connected. However, there’s another one that we’ve outlined in purple. If you go to the right of the construction area, you’ll find a rock formation with this teleporter. It takes you to an elevated area. The ruined building here has several Claymen, as well as a Teardrop Scarab that gives the Great Oracular Bubble Sorcery spell.
16. Boss: Dragonkin Soldier and Weapon: Dragon Halberd - If you go to the pool of water, you can fight the Dragonkin Soldier. It drops the Dragon Halberd.
17. Talisman: Marika’s Scarseal - Past the Dragonkin Soldier, you can check the base of the waterfall to grab the Marika’s Scarseal talisman.
Last but not least, the pillars in Elden Ring’s Siofra River Well zone are part of a puzzle of sorts. All eight of them need to be lit so you can fight an optional boss. You can learn more in our Ancestor Spirit pillars guide.