Main Faction Quests
- Reville: A second faction appears.
- Fire Support: Join the shootout at the Cambridge Police Station.
- Call to Arms: Follow Paladin Danse to ArcJet Systems.
- Semper Invicta: Accept your first quests as an official member of the Brotherhood of Steel.
- Shadow of Steel: Hitch a ride on an airship to get a promotion.
- Tour of Duty: It's orientation day at the Prydwen.
- Show No Mercy: It's time to hunt mutants.
- From Within: Convince Dr. Li to return to the Brotherhood.
- Outside the Wire: Slip a holotape into a terminal within the Institute.
- Liberty Reprimed: Take the Institute down.
- Blind Betrayal: Discover the hidden Cylon.
- Tactical Thinking: Derail a faction, permanently.
- Spoils of War: A radioactive roof infiltration.
- Ad Victoriam: Maybe the easiest escort mission ever.
- The Nuclear Option (Brotherhood of Steel): Brothers of Steel versus the artificial men.
- A New Dawn: The war is over, but the job is far from done.
- The Lost Patrol: Track down three fallen recon team members.
- Duty or Dishonor: Perform an investigation that leads to a revelation.
- A Loose End: Say goodbye, Virgil (because maybe you're going to kill him).
- Getting Technical: Papers, please.
- Blood Bank: Let's hunt for blood.
- Reactor Coolant: Coming soon …
- Cleansing the Commonwealth: Eliminate the ghouls — and the Feral Ghoul Stalker.
- Quartermastery: Get thee to the Wicked Shipping Fleet Lockup.
- Leading By Example: Most. Adorable. Escort mission. Ever.
- Learning Curve: A rare Fallout escort mission.
- Feeding the Troops: Even Brotherhoods gotta eat.