FFXIV: Endwalker treasure map dungeons arrived with patch 6.05. Endwalker treasure map dungeons reward loot like special minions and materials to make the hottest new glamour items, when diving in with a party. Our FF14 Endwalker treasure map locations guide will show where to find all the Endwalker map locations.
You do not need to finish FF14: Endwalker to participate in treasure hunting, but you will want all of the new zones unlocked, and it’s much easier to hunt with flying unlocked.
Update (May 30, 2023): We’ve added information about new rewards added in patch 6.4.
How to find Timeworn Kumbhiraskin Maps in Endwalker
You can find Timeworn Kumbhiraskin Maps from level 90 gathering nodes in Ultima Thule. To decipher and dig for the maps, you’ll need to complete the quest “Treasure and Tribulations.” You can dig up one map every 18 hours.
Once you decipher the map, a little square of one of the five Endwalker zones will show up, with a red x marking the location of the treasure. (There are no dig spots in Elpis for these maps. There are, however, dig spots in Elpis if you use Ophiotauroskin maps.) You’ll need to dig near the x to find the treasure.
With luck, this will lead you and your party to a portal, putting you in the Excitatron 6000 dungeon. Sometimes you’ll dig up treasure but you won’t get to experience the fun of the Excitatron. Phooey.
Notable Kumbhiraskin map rewards
Opening treasure chests can give a variety of rewards, including crafting materials, gil, Tomestones, and other goodies. However, there are some notable rewards that you can only get from completing these maps:
- Exciting Neon Wall Light furniture
- Sweet Lawn Ornaments furniture
- Exciting Balloon furniture
- Exciting Tonic (to trade in for the Pinky mount)
- Exciting Dynamite minion
In addition to the above rewards, there are some rewards that are shared between Kumbhiraskin and Ophiotauros skin maps. These rewards are exclusive to Endwalker maps:
- Resplendent Feathers (to get the Alkonost mount)
- Pixie Wings fashion accessory
- Archangel Wings fashion accessory
- White Lace Parasol fashion accessory
- Excite-I-Mask glamour item
- Royal Lunatender minion
- “On Blade’s Edge” Orchestrion Roll
- “Finality” Orchestrion Roll
- “A Victory Fanfare Reborn” Orchestrion Roll
- “Dangertek” Orchestrion Roll
- Cloth of Happiness (to make Happiness glamour)
- Exciting Fiber (to make Varsity glamour)
- Exciting Leather (to make Lawless Enforcer glamour)
- Hagnos Cloth (to make Salon Server glamour)
- Malake Karpasos (to make Pajama glamour)
There may be more rewards, but these are the ones we’re able to confirm as of this writing.