In Polygon’s Fortnite Chapter 3 Vault location guide, we’ll help you find every Vault and complete the “Open a Vault with another player” Season Quest. Check out our Fortnite Chapter 3 Vault map below, to find and open Camp Cuddle, Condo Canyon, Coney Crossroads, Daily Bugle, Greasy Grove, Logjam Lumberyard, and Sanctuary Vault, even if you’re playing solo.
Fortnite Vault locations map Chapter 3
- Camp Cuddle Vault location
- Condo Canyon Vault location
- Coney Crossroads Vault location
- Daily Bugle Vault location
- Greasy Grove Vault location
- Logjam Lumberyard Vault location
- Sanctuary Vault location
- How to open a Vault solo
There are seven Vault locations in Fortnite Chapter 3. You’ll find one near (but not quite in) Camp Cuddle, Condo Canyon, Coney Crossroads, Daily Bugle, Greasy Grove, Logjam Lumberyard, and Sanctuary.
To find the Vault, you’ll have to head into the larger of the two buildings at one of these locations and head downstairs. Vaults require (at least) two people to open — the two of you just need to stand there while the scanner runs.
Camp Cuddle Vault location
Head for the coast to the northwest of Camp Cuddle. On your way, you’ll cross a river. The buildings and the Vault are between the river and the coast.
Condo Canyon Vault location
Cross the bridge heading south from Condo Canyon and you’ll find the Vault on your left (east).
Coney Crossroads Vault location
Head west-southwest from Coney Crossroads, and look for the buildings and the Vault on the shore of the large lake.
Daily Bugle Vault location
Head northeast from the Daily Bugle. You’ll cross a road on the way toward the coast and the Vault will be on the other side.
Greasy Grove Vault location
Head up the hills and cliffs to the southwest of Greasy Grove to find this Vault.
Logjam Lumberyard Vault location
From Logjam Lumberyard, head up the mountain to the northwest. The Vault is near the top of that mountain.
Sanctuary Vault location
Head east from Sanctuary and you’ll find this Vault on a crescent-shaped island in the harbor.
How to open a Vault solo
Normally, you need two players to open a Vault door, but there are a couple ways to cheat the system.
- Bring a chicken. Find a chicken (they’re kind of everywhere), chase it down, and pick it up when you see the prompt. Carry the chicken to the Vault door, and it should open for you.
- Down a Seven Sentry. If you’re in a location where there are multiple Seven Sentries, you can down one and carry their body down with you — the scanner will recognize them as another person. (If you kill all of the sentries, the bodies will disappear, so be careful.)