Fornite Battle Royale’s new Season 4 Battle Pass is here, and it has over 70 new cosmetic items. While it may take a while to unlock everything, here’s a sneak preview of what exactly is included in the pass.
Just like in Season 3, this season’s Battle Pass comes with a whole bunch of new character skins — seven total — as well as five new emotes and three new gliders. All of these cosmetics are likely to show up in more and more of your games over the next few weeks as players unlock them.
Unlocking all 100 Tiers of the Battle Pass will probably take somewhere between 75 and 150 hours, just like it did last season. If you aren’t exactly the patient type, you can also buy the levels you need for about 14,000 V-Bucks. If you don’t want to spend anything, don’t worry; Epic gives every player a Silver Pass to level up that will include a couple of free goodies, and any levels you earn with the Silver Pass will carry over if you decide to upgrade to the Battle Pass later on.
The Season 4 Battle Pass will remain available until the last day of the season, July 9.
The Season 4 Battle Pass comes with seven new skins, starting with the Battlehawk and Carbide skins — which are unlocked for everyone that buys the Battle Pass — all the way up to Omega, the pass’ final reward, unlocked at Tier 100.
A few new emotes came along this season, with the Orange Justice as the clear standout and likely community favorite.
Sprays and Emoticons
Sprays are new to Fortnite and allow players to tag walls and structures. Meanwhile, Epic added quite a few new emoticons to help players express themselves.
- X Mark, Tier 3 Epic Games
- Dynamite, Tier 5 Epic Games
- Lights, Camera, Action, Tier 8 Epic Games
- Rainbow, Tier 10 Epic Games
- Angel, Tier 14 Silver Pass Epic Games
- GG Smiley, Tier 14 Epic Games
- ZZZ, Tier 18 Epic Games
- Teamwork, Tier 22 Silver pass Epic Games
- Hearts, Tier 22 Epic Games
- Baby Seal, Tier 24 Epic Games
- Chalk Outline, Tier 29 Epic Games
- Circle, Tier 34 Epic Games
- Looted, Tier 38 Epic Games
- Rainbow Emoticon, Tier 42 Silver Pass Epic Games
- Arrow, Tier 42 Epic Games
- Plotting, Tier 46 Epic Games
- Royal Stroll, Tier 48 Epic Games
- Chicken, Tier 52 Epic Games
- Abstract, Tier 54 Epic Games
- Do It, Tier 56 Epic Games
- Three Llamas, Tier 62 Epic Games
- Crabby, Tier 64 Epic Games
- Window, Tier 66 Epic Games
- Trap Warning, Tier 70 Epic Games
- Raven, Tier 72 Epic Games
- Rabid, Tier 74 Epic Games
- Kiss, Tier 78 Epic Games
- Mask, Tier 80 Epic Games
- Teknique, Tier 86 Epic Games
- Bananas, Tier 90 Epic Games
- Tunnel, Tier 94 Epic Games
- Celebrate, Tier 97 Epic Games
- Shadow Ops, Tier 99 Epic Games
Trails may only be visible for the first couple seconds of a game, but Season 4 is giving players a few cool choices to jump into matches with.
Loading screens are pretty easy to take for granted, but there are some great new options that pay homage to everyone’s favorite skins from last season.
Not a lot of Back Bling in this Battle Pass. The absence of any kind of cape for our superheroes is also particularly notable.
Apart from Candy Crash, the other two new gliders in this season are by far the sleekest Epic has released and different from anything else in the game so far.
Not much in terms of axes here, although Gale Force does look great in-game.
These might be the most overlooked cosmetic from the Battle Pass, but Epic has done a great job of giving players interesting options, should they ever decide to actually customize their banners.
- Banner 1, Tier 6 Silver Pass Epic Games
- Banner 2, Tier 13 Epic Games
- Banner 3, Tier 16 Epic Games
- Banner 4, Tier 21 Epic Games
- Banner 5, Tier 26 Epic Games
- Banner 6, Tier 32 Epic Games
- Banner 7, Tier 38 Silver Pass Epic Games
- Banner 8, Tier 40 Epic Games
- Banner 9, Tier 50 Epic Games
- Banner 10, Tier 58 Epic Games
- Banner 11, Tier 69 Epic Games
- Banner 12, Tier 77 Epic Games
- Banner 13, Tier 82 Epic Games
- Banner 14, Tier 88 Epic Games
- Banner 15, Tier 93 Epic Games