This is a relatively low-key content update for Fortnite, all things considered. The biggest news is the new suppressed rifle that “rewards trigger discipline with precision,” so it doesn’t sound like we’re looking at a spray-and-pray weapon here. The drum gun has been vaulted, and I’m already missing its lovely sound on the battlefield.
There are also a few small adjustments to the Getaway mode, including the removal of a bug that let you land on the van without building. You can read the complete changelog, straight from Epic Games, down below.
LIMITED TIME MODE: THE GETAWAY
- Players in the Getaway LTM can no longer land on the van without building.
- Reduced the Victory music at the end of a match.
- Jewel will no longer appear in inventory hotbar after being put in the Down-But-Not-Out state.
- Player models will no longer get stuck under the van after winning a match.
- Player models and items will no longer fall to the ground after winning a match.
- Enforcer Outfit no longer appears distorted to other clients from certain distances.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Suppressed Assault Rifle Added.
- Sneaky weapon that rewards trigger discipline with precision.
- Can be found in Vending Machines, floor loot, Treasure Chests, and Supply Drops.
- Available in Epic and Legendary Variants.
- 32/33 damage per shot.
- Vaulted Drum Gun
- Sub-Region Matchmaking added for Southeast Asia.
- More details here.