MBMBaM in 100ft Robot Golf

Hey! It's Polygon editor-at-large Justin McElroy here, can you spare a few minutes?

As you may or may not be aware, I host a podcast with my brothers Griffin (he works here too) and Travis (he doesn't) called My Brother, My Brother and Me. The three of us were recently asked to provide commentary on an upcoming No Goblin game called 100 Ft. Robot Golf.

That is, obviously, kind of weird for us because Griffin and I cover video games in our day-to-day work here at Polygon, and keeping some level of church and state separation is really important to our jobs. That said, this was a really cool opportunity that the three of us didn't want to miss out on.

So, after talking with Polygon EIC Chris Grant, we agreed to do the voice-over work on 100 Ft. Robot Golf with the understanding that we would no longer cover the game (or any future No Goblin games) for Polygon. We'll obviously be completely divorced from the review of the game, if, indeed, Polygon does one.

This isn't something we necessarily plan to make a habit of, but we feel pretty good about the balance we've struck and hopefully you do too. I or Griffin will be happy to answer whatever questions you have below.