I want to know: Do you make gaming-specific homescreens?

For those who don't know, I'm something of a homescreen-freak. I admit that it's a weird obsession, but it's something that most mobile power-users (as in power glove, not in bluetooth-headset wearing business types) have to deal with every time they unlock their phone or tablet (don't get me started on WidgetLocker customization). homescreens are a topic that I'm passionate about, because more and more the devices that we carry around are becoming less of a single-purpose device, and become more like the Swiss army knives of mobile computing. It's exciting!

Over time my phone has replaced items like my point-and-shoot, calculator, notebook, and more recently, my 3DS. Now, before you jump on me, I've got my reasons for doing so. My 3DS is more geared towards car trips or boring events, whereas my phone is better suited towards checkout lines, or waiting for a movie to begin; Both have their places in my rotation. So if cameras and calculators can have their own, specifically-designed UI/UXs, then why can't my phone?

"But your phone already has an OS, with its own UI!" some of you may be thinking, and you're correct, but why not have one better suited towards displaying and accessing your games?

There are a few ways one could go about doing this, but in the interest of your interest, I won't be going over every possible way that you could do it. I just want to know if you do do it, like me!