Kingdom of Amalur - 10$ was the best deal ever

I'm simply want to thank Colin Campbell for the mention of the discount of the game on Origin. I played that game for 98 hours and for 10$, it's the best deal I ever got. I love that kind of rpg and they are rare. There is so much quest in that game that you don't want to explore any location before you get a quest mark on it, cause you know that there is going to be a quest, there is always a quest. ^^ The quest are good too. It's not the perfect, extremely well written story, but it was always better that what you get in a mmo. For example, there is a mining town that was deserted by the mining company over problem with polution and didn't want to deal with it and the town is in depression. It's a good setting and the secondary quest in the mining town get you to understand what happens and how everybody got affected. It's not award winning, but it's lot better that the mayor daughter was abduted by orc, go save her. ^^

There is many things that could have been better, like the crafting system or more spells, but it's not a deal breaker for me. I like rpg that have multiple cities, a lot of npc with background story and secondary arc. I prefer secondary/faction quests over the main story arc in a rpg and the game is full of it. Also, I like when there is variety in landscape: forest, swamp, moutain, plain...

Overall, it was a good game that when I finished it, I was left wondering what I do now... the same feeling that I got when I went through all the Star Trek Next Generation on Netflix. I finished living in that world... what I do tonight. I don't have game that will immerse me like this one.

Anyway, I'm also wondering if other people tried it when the deal was available?