Let's share our creations, thoughts and PSN names, yeah?

Figured I'd get the ball rolling on this in hopes of finding some fellow Polynauts to either team up with, or check out creation-wise!

Littlebigplanet-karting-logo_medium

I just picked the game up earlier today, and while I've just finished the first world, I've got to say I'm pleasantly surprised by how much they've improved upon the game since the beta. I didn't dive into the creation bit all that much back then, but it runs oh so much smoother both in terms of frame rate and loading times. Well done, MM.

While it doesn't seem to trade as heavily on depth driving-wise as Modnation did, it's certainly an enjoyable driving experience, much more so than our good ol Mario kart I'd say. One of the more frequent complaints I see regarding the LBP franchise as a whole is the "floatyness", but I'd say it only adds character and allows for the karts to eloquently make use of the bits and bobs around the track whilst looking oh so natural.

Having tried out battle mode with AI and falling in love with it, I can't wait to see what it's like playing with actual people. Speaking of playing with people, I've seen slim to no netcode issues - something LBP has been infamously terrible at at times, and is crucial in a game like this. Kudos.

About to dive deeper into the campaign, as well as to follow up on creating some levels on my own!

PSN: Kinapuff.

LbpK.me page.

Are you planning on picking it up? Have you? What are your thoughts?