Feedback 5

In my previous post I never explained why I think you should emulate a few YouTube channels, so I'll do that here (my bad).

Defend The House and Game Maker's Toolkit

These channels are a good example of a fun and informative use of gameplay videos. Again my biggest and maybe only problem with Polygon's video coverage is gameplay videos with no commentary or personality. I come to Polygon to hear your voice, not watch a gameplay video, I can do that on twitch or a developer's YouTube channel.

Kaptain Kristian

Polygon is a culture publication, with a focus on gaming and 'nerd culture' like comics, movies, and tv. So why does your video section only feature gaming related content. This channel is an example of what you can do with you culture section in video. I think Susana and Julia could easily do what this dude does if partnered with your video team.

Feminist Frequency

Everything I know about about feminism, I learned from Anita Sarkeesian. But a feminist lens is not the only lens one can approach a work of art from. Why not attempt to create series like: Tropes vs Race and Racism / Queers / Americans and the Other.

I'm just throwing out ideas here.