A Playstation Retrospective: What Are Your Greatest PS1 Memories?

Kia, take me back to Christmas of 1998...

I had history of Gaming before that. I had an NES when I was three. I would often go to my friends' house to play Crash Bandicoot. But on that day, my life as a gamer was decided. I got my own PlayStation. My dad, who is a mechanic, bought Gran Turismo as my first game, and I was a completely different person afterwards.

15 years later (ok so its only 14 years and some change, but still) I still have many of my game discs. My PS3 has the ability to play PS1 discs. Combine that with the occasional PlayStation emulator on my android tablet, and I think 2013 is the year that I dedicate my gaming experience to older games. All the games I've played in the fifth generation of gaming will get a refreshed outlook for 2013, and I'll see if hindsight is really 20/20, or if it's just clouded in a fog of nostalgia. I'll be posting about my re-experiences with old gaming in the next few weeks... yes, I'm making this a thing.

And no, my PS3 is not special. Your PS3 can play PS1 discs as well. I don't know why no one knows this.

Regardless, what great memories can you recall from your original Playstation console?