The first phase of Firefall's beta ended with 500k members and Red 5 Studios announced the game's system requirements.
Firefall completed the "first stage" of its beta with 500k registered members, developer Red 5 Studios announced today alongside the free-to-play shooter's system requirements.
Red 5 will be expanding access to the next phase of the Firefall beta with more invites and rolling out a "massive" update based on community input from the first phase.
"The feedback and support from our community has been an integral part of the development process," said Mark Kern, CEO of Red 5. "We're treating Firefall as a service, which means it's critical that we're continually adding value and fun for players. Having a large and growing community lets us know that we're on the right track. But more importantly, their feedback helps us stay on the right track."
Gamers interested in entering the second phase of the beta can sign up at the game's website.
The minimum requirements are:
- OS: Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- PROCESSOR (AMD): Dual Core @ 2.6 Ghz (Athon 64 x2, Athlon II x2, Phenom II x2)
- PROCESSOR (Intel): Dual Core @ 2.2 Ghz (Core 2, Core i3, Pentium Dual Core)
- GPU: DirectX 9 compatible AMD or Nvidia video card with 1GB RAM (AMD/ATI Radeon HD 4550 or Nvidia Geforce 8600)
- MEMORY: 4 GB
The recommended requirements are:
- PROCESSOR (AMD): Quad Core @ 2.8 Ghz (Athlon II X4, Phenom, Phenom II X4)
- PROCESSOR (Intel): Quad Core @ 2.4 Ghz (Core 2 Quad, i5, i7)
- GPU: AMD/ATI Radeon HD 4850 or Nvidia Geforce GTS 450
- MEMORY: 4 GB