Nintendo's Wii U will be playable by the UK public for the first time at the Eurogamer Expo later this month, Eurogamer announced today.
Nintendo's Wii U will be playable by the UK public for the first time at the Eurogamer Expo later this month, and Nintendo is bringing it around the country afterward.
The console will be available on all four days of the Eurogamer Expo, which runs from September 27th through 30th at Earls Court in London. Playable games will include New Super Mario Bros. U and Nintendo Land, and Ubisoft's ZombiU.
After that, the console will tour the entire UK for the following three months, stopping in cities such as Glasgow and Manchester:
- Braehead Shopping Centre, Glasgow: October 11th–14th
- Play Expo, Manchester: October 13th–14th
- Westfield, Derby: October 18th–21st
- MCM Expo, London: October 26th–28th
- Highcross Shopping Centre, Leicester: November 1st–4th
- The Bullring, Birmingham: November 8th–11th
- Westfield Stratford City, London: November 15th–18th
- Metro Centre, Newcastle: November 22nd–25th
- Gadget Show Christmas, London: November 30th–December 2nd
- Westfield, London: December 6th–9th
- thecentre:mk, Milton Keynes: December 13th–16th
- Arndale Centre, Manchester: January 3rd–6th
Nintendo announced yesterday that the Wii U will go on sale in Europe on November 30th, nearly two weeks after the North American launch date of November 18th. European retailers are setting their own prices on the console. Retailers in the UK will sell the Wii U starting at £249.99, while prices announced in Europe so far start at €299.99.