Halo 4's U.K. preorder bonuses were revealed today on the official Xbox U.K. website.
Halo 4, the upcoming first-person shooter from developer 343 Industries, had its U.K. preorder bonuses revealed today on the official Xbox U.K. website.
The bonuses, many of which Microsoft revealed in late May on Xbox.com, are unique to each retailer, and include:
- Amazon.co.uk will offer web armor skin, and Spartan and bulletproof emblems.
- HMV.co.uk will offer the Locust helmet, and a purple Spartan avatar item.
- Game.co.uk will offer six multiplayer specializations, the Arctic weapon skin, and the Circuit armor skin.
- Play.com will offer the Deadeye helmet.
- ShopTo.net will offer the Assassin emblem.
Halo 4 is set for release on November 6th both in the U.K. and North America.