After finishing the “As the Courtyard in Spring Once Appeared” questline in Genshin Impact, you unlock the bonsai tree. On Pudding Isle, you meet a bake-danuki whose friend is missing. Help the two get back together using our “Bake-Danuki Wanderlust” walkthrough.
To start the quest, you must complete the quests “As the Courtyard in Spring Once Appeared,” and to finish it, you’ll need to complete “Like Rhyme and Song, the Summer Reverie.” You’ll also need a character that can trigger pressure plates.
Bake-Danuki Wanderlust world quest location
- Teleport to the “Misty Hills, Foggy Vales” waypoint.
- Switch the rock garden to Hoverlight Rocks.
- Travel to the top of Pudding Isle, and glide towards the blue marker on your map.
- Interact with Mamesuke to start the “Bake-Danuki Wanderlust” world quest.
- Use elemental sight, and follow the light trail to the top of the cliff.
- Interact with the leaf on the tree stump, and head back to Mamesuke.
- Return to the bonsai tree, and change the right side to Leisurely Rocks.
- Teleport to the waypoint on top of Pudding Isle.
- Defeat the Hilichurl guards around the cage.
- Free Shibasuke, and speak to them.
- Teleport to the bonsai tree, and interact with Mamesuke and Shibasuke.
- Change the left side of the rock garden to Leisurely Rocks.
- Go to the top of Pudding Isle, and glide down into the center of the wind barrier. If you miss, there is an Anemo Amber beside the barrier, which will produce a wind current when destroyed.
- Follow Mamesuke and Shibasuke along the coast to the quest marker, and defeat the enemies there.
- Go back to the bonsai tree, and switch both sides of the rock garden to Unyielding Rocks.
- Teleport to the waypoint on Pudding Isle, and grab the Phantasmal Conch beside the waypoint if you haven’t already.
- Glide down to the quest location, and solve the pressure plate puzzle.
- Move to the marked area on your map, and defeat the Ruin Guard there.
- Return to the rock garden to initiate a cutscene.
- Teleport to the Statue of the Seven in Windrise, and head to the quest location to complete the “Bake-Danuki Wanderlust” world quest.
- Wait one real-world day, and then talk to Katheryne in Mondstadt to receive your Bake-Danuki gift.
If this is your first Golden Apple Archipelago world quest, there are a few more time-limited quests you can do before the islands vanish: