FIFA 19’s FUT Team of the Week for Week 19 is here, and it’s heavy on attackers this week.
This week’s team is headlined by two Paris Saint-Germain players which should come as no real surprise to anyone that saw the team’s 9-0 dismantling of Guingamp over the weekend. Both Kylian Mbappe and Edison Cavani scored hat tricks — and Cavani’s took less than 20 minutes — which helped earn them their place on this week’s team.
Joining these two attackers is Real Madrid’s midfielder Luka Modric, who scored a goal in the club’s match against Sevilla. Further down the list rounding out the subs and reserves this week are a whole host of strikers, also Muriel Fiorentina’s left winger, that can help you fill out a team if you need offensive talent and want to keep your squad on the less expensive side.
For a complete list of the FIFA 19’s week 19 Team of the Week players, you can look below.
Team of the Week 19, Starting 11
- Yann Sommer, goal keeper - Borussia Monchengladbach
- Laurent Koscielny, center back - Arsenal
- Daniel Caligiuri, right back - FC Schalke 04
- Santiago Arias, right back - Athletico Madrid
- Kuka Modric, central midfielder - Real Madrid
- Leon Goretzka, central attacking midfielder - Bayern Munchen
- Ante Rebic, central attacking midfielder - Eintracht Frankfurt
- Jose Callejon, right midfielder - Napoli
- Duvan Zapata, striker - Atalanta
- Kylian Mbappe, striker - Paris Saint-Germain
- Edison Cavani, striker - Paris Saint-Germain
- Anthony Lopes, goal keeper - Olympique Lyonnais
- Fabian Schar, center back - Newcastle United
- Henry Onyekuru, left midfielder - Galatasaray
- Luis Muriel, left winger - Fiorentina
- Soares, striker - FC Porto
- James Collins, striker - Luton Town
- Diogo Jota, striker - Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Alain Oyarzun, left midfielder - CD Numancia
- Sam Lammers, striker - SC Heerenveen
- Ludovic Ajorque, striker - RC Strasbourg
- Andy Cook, striker - Walsall
- Kosta Barbarouses, striker - Melbourne Victory