“Her Final Resting Place” is a Mission Story in Hitman 3’s “Death In The Family” Mission. In Dartmoor, England, Agent 47 must assume the role of the undertaker for Madam Carlisle’s funeral, clear out some birds, and give Madam Carlisle a tour of her grave in the graveyard of Thornbridge Estate.
Along the way, we’ll help you earn the Bring Out Your Dead and Grave Mistake Challenges.
In this Hitman 3 guide, we’ll walk you through every step you’ll need to take. Below, we’ve got maps showing where to start, important items to find, where every clue is, and every location you’ll need to visit.
Present the funeral arrangements to Alexa Carlisle
Madam Carlisle is still going ahead witth her staged funeral tomorrow, and she wants to inspect the arrangements. How about it, 47? You feel up to giving her the grand tour of her final resting place?
Hitman 3 Her Final Resting Place guide
- Mission Story Reveal
- Get rid of the birds nesting in the graveyard
- Inform the staff member that you are ready for Alexa Carlisle
- Grave Mistake Assassination Challenge
Mission Story Reveal
Head over to the Graveyard on the south side of the estate. Pick up a gardener disguise along the way so you can move a little more freely.
Just outside of the Graveyard, you’ll spot a couple staff chatting about the funeral. Listen to them talk to start the “Her Final Resting Place” Mission Story.
Get rid of the birds nesting in the graveyard
All you really have to do for this step is shoot three bird nests in the trees on the west side of the Graveyard. There are a lot of staff members nearby, though, and they don’t like guns.
Let’s get them all taken care of before we deal with the crows.
- Approaching the graveyard, head around to the right (west) side outside the wall. Just around the corner, there’s a generator near some bushes. Turn it off, and wait for the gardener to come check it out. Subdue her, and stash her in the bushes.
- Continue south along the outside of the graveyard, and subdue the other gardener near the wall.
- About this time, the undertaker should investigate the generator. Subdue him and put on the undertaker disguise. Pick up the Hearse Key to unlock a new escape route.
- Take out the gardener near the stream to the west of the graveyard.
- Find the patrolling mansion guard and subdue him. Pick up his gun. There are a couple crates nearby where you can dump his body.
- Take out the gardener throwing rocks at the bird nests in the south of the Graveyard. There’s a woodchipper there to dump his body in.
- The final two gardeners are working on a lawnmower on the east side. Inside the ruined chapel, find the transistor radio and turn it on. One of the gardeners will come investigate. Subdue him and hide the body.
- Take out the other gardener next to the lawnmower.
Once they’re all handled, go shoot the three bird nests. If you have a silenced pistol, this won’t raise any alarms. If you use the mansion guard’s gun, people will get upset, but they’ll get over it quickly.
Inform the staff member that you are ready for Alexa Carlisle
Head back to the graveyard entrance, and inform the staff that you’re ready for Alexa Carlisle. This will complete the “Her Final Resting Place” Mission Story.
Grave Mistake Assassination Challenge
If you hang around, Alexa Carlisle and a Bodyguard will come check out the funeral setup. That’ll give you a good chance to take her out. If you toss her body in the grave, you’ll get the Grave Mistake Assassination Challenge.