The Adonis’s Fall Vault of Tartaros is in the Valley of Eternal Spring, between Clashing Rocks where you begin your journey and the Hall of the Gods. In this Immortals Fenyx Rising guide, we’ll show you how to find the Vault Entrance map location, solve the dungeon’s puzzles, find and open the Epic Chest, and collect Zeus’s Lightning on your way out.
Adonis’s Fall vault entrance location
Immortals Fenyx Rising’s Adonis’s Fall vault is easy to reach from the Hall of the Gods: Head southeast, toward the forested region near the sea. Some boars guard a stone statue. Defeat the boars and break the statue to reveal an opening. Drop through it to enter the vault.
Adonis’s Fall Vault of Tartaros walkthrough
- Walk forward to the lever at the end of the ledge. Just beyond the ledge, boulders roll across the path from right to left, one at a time.
- Pull the lever to produce a short gust of wind. It launches any boulder in its path toward a distant ledge lined with brown and gray stones.
- Pull the lever several times to launch multiple boulders and clear away most of the stones. Keep launching boulders so one lands on the far ledge and rolls up a ramp, and then drops into a basin and activates a crystal. You’ll hear a noise when a boulder lands where it needs to.
- Cross the gap and climb some stairs to the right to reach a series of platforms with columns of wind gusting upward.
- Glide along the gusts of wind to cross the gap and activate a checkpoint.
- Run forward to find a new lever. There are more boulders and another wall of rubble.
- Launch more boulders at the rubble. Clear enough rubble that a boulder can fly through the gap and land on the platform in the distance. The boulder rolls to the left and drops into a basin to trigger another crystal. You will hear a sound once the boulder lands where it needs to.
- Cross the gap to reach the ledge with the crystal and the boulder. Climb the ramp and you arrive at a fork in the path where you can continue to the end of the dungeon by going left or you can go forward toward an Epic Chest.
Continue forward where you’ll see a level on a high platform on your right to head toward the Epic Chest.
Adonis’s Fall Epic Chest
- Continue forward and ascend to reach a ledge with another lever and a basin.
- Turn around and face the beginning of this section’s puzzle. Pulling the lever on this high platform activates the gusts of wind from the start of this area. Your goal is to get a boulder flung up toward where you are.
- Try to time your level pull so that the boulder gets flung over early enough that it gets shot up where you are. If successful, the boulder will fly past you on your left, hitting the wall behind you.
- Roll the boulder into the basin. This causes wind to start gusting from some platforms ahead.
- Glide along the platforms to cross a gap.
- Enter the room and open the Hero Chest to obtain the Spring’s Laurel helmet.
Backtrack to the branch in the path and follow the other route along some gusting platforms to reach a new checkpoint on a high ledge.
The Tear of Aphrodite and Zeus’s Lightning
- Beyond the checkpoint, use the lever to hurl more boulders at a much larger wall of blocks, and past some large crates that are riding on moving platforms.
- After clearing the path ahead, keep firing boulders until one reaches the far ledge in the distance. It rolls along that route and falls into a basin to activate another crystal.
- To make it to the other side, you’ll have to continue shooting boulders at the boxes on the moving platforms. Once they are all clear, you can double jump on them to cross the gap.
- Once you make it across, ride the gusts of wind to ascend to the vault’s highest area.
- On a platform you’ll find a Tear of Aphrodite quest item.
- Continue past the coffin to grab Zeus’s Lightning and exit the vault.