The Aphrodite’s Bewilderment Vault of Tartaros is in the Valley of Eternal Spring. In this Immortals Fenyx Rising guide, we’ll show you how to find the Vault Entrance location, solve the dungeon’s puzzles, find and open the Epic Chest, and collect Zeus’s Lightning on your way out.
How to find the Aphrodite’s Bewilderment Vault entrance
Immortals Fenyx Rising’s Aphrodite’s Bewilderment vault is easy to reach from the Hall of the Gods: Head nearly due west, but veer slightly south as you approach the sea and near your destination.
- Find and defeat some boars patrolling a rocky hill.
- Descend into a ravine beyond the rocky outcropping to find a temple with a translucent red barrier blocking entry and six altars. Large heads of cabbage rest on several of the altars, but the rest are bare.
- Follow the path away from the altars and in the direction the stone villagers are running away from. You’ll be led back to a village on both your left and right sides. Most of the huts in this village have large heads of cabbage on top of them.
- Bring three heads of cabbage back toward the temple, and set them on the empty altars to eliminate the barrier.
- Enter the temple opening and drop through the rift.
How to clear the Aphrodite’s Bewilderment Vault of Tartaros
- Walk forward to the pedestal and activate it to make two large crates appear in a column.
- Climb the crates to reach the ledge.
- Walk forward and activate another pedestal. Two new crates appear.
- Stack the crates near the base of the next ledge, and climb them to reach it.
- Turn around to face the stack of crates you just climbed. Use your Herakles’s Strength ability to pull them up onto the ledge with you, one at a time.
- Stack the two crates at the base of the next wall, and climb them to reach a new ledge and activate a checkpoint.
- Head forward and activate another pedestal to make two more crates materialize.
- Stack the crates and climb them to reach a nearby ledge. Ahead stretches a lengthy walkway with fire-breathing statues mounted on a wall to the right.
- Turn around, and use your ability to bring the crates up to this new ledge.
- You can run with the crate above your head to make it to the other side of this platform or you can place the crate down and safely push it without the fear or getting hit with a fireball. Do this with both crates, and place them at the end of the pathway so you can jump up to the next level.
- Hop up to the next platform and use Herakles’s Strength to pull up one of the crates to the platform you’re on.
- Yet again, use Herakles’s Strength to pull up the crate you just hopped off of, placing it on the platform with the feather icon on it. Doing so will activate platforms ahead of you that will blow gusts of wind.
- Cross the pit using gusting platforms, and grab the Tear of Aphrodite from the chest on your way to the next ledge and a checkpoint.
The Epic Chest
The next few steps allow you to backtrack to grab the optional Epic Chest, which was previously out of reach. You can either follow the steps below to get all the way to where Zeus’ Lightning is, and then jump down — or try our shortcut.
- Activate the pedestal at the end of the ledge to make two crates appear.
- Climb them, and then carefully leap and glide across the gap to the far ledge.
- Bring both crates up to the higher ledge with you and stack them near the left edge.
- Climb the crates and jump diagonally to the upper left to reach that ledge.
- Bring the two crates up to this higher ledge with Herakles’s Strength, and stack them on the plate with the anvil marking.
- Climb the crates, and look around to find an orange column of light shining upward from a distant stone column.
- Carefully double jump and glide boost over the long distance to that ledge. You should just barely reach it.
- Open the Epic Chest, and obtain the Envious One-Eyed Giant Helm visual.
Onward to the dungeon exit and Zeus’s Lightning
- Return to the high ledge just past the most recent checkpoint. Bring both crates up with you and use them to reach a new platform with a feather-engraved plate.
- Use Herakles’s Strength to bring both of the crates up to this platform and place them both on top of the plate. Doing so will make two smaller bronze blocks appear. One will appear next to you while the other will show up on the platform ahead of you.
- Use a charged throw to toss the nearest bronze block to the next ledge where the other block is. Aim for the low wall at the corner next to the green lantern. Throwing the block against this wall will prevent it from flying away when you toss it over.
- Use the stacked wooden crates to hop over to the next platform.
- Throw both bronze blocks over to the platform ahead of you, again trying to aim for the low wall near the glowing green lantern.
- On the next platform, set both blocks on the anvil-engraved plate to make new gusting ledges appear.
- Cross the gap to grab Zeus’s Lightning.