The Arena of Heroism Vault of Tartaros is in the Valley of Eternal Spring. In this Immortals Fenyx Rising guide, we’ll show you how to find the Vault Entrance location, defeat the dungeon’s enemies, find and open the Epic Chest, and collect Zeus’s Lightning on your way out.
How to find the Arena of Heroism Vault entrance
Immortals Fenyx Rising’s Arena of Heroism vault is easy to reach from the Hall of the Gods: Head northwest around 1,300 meters, almost exactly due west from the Goddess of Love statue. On a grassy plain near the sea, you find several monsters near a rift. Defeat them, and drop through the opening to enter the vault.
How to clear the Arena of Heroism Vault of Tartaros
This vault tests you on your combat prowess, rather than your ability to solve puzzles. Make sure to bring plenty of whatever potions you might need. Attempt this vault only after you have upgraded your weapons and armor.
- Cross the platforms to arrive at the checkpoint. There is a healing orb just to the side, in case you need it after the battle outside.
- Pull the lever to the right of the checkpoint to open the doors ahead.
- Enter the arena. There are a lot of gaps here and some vent plates at the center of the arena, along with statues on the walls that breathe fire. Avoid the pits and statues as you battle three enemy waves. After you complete each wave, a purple crystal activates on the far side of the arena.
- The first wave consists of two weak harpies. Jump toward them and swing your sword regularly to easily gain the elevation required to reach them and hack them to bits.
- The second wave includes three harpies and two Gorgons. They are all weak against a flurry of quick sword strikes.
- In the third wave, you face two armored enemies with heavy hammers, as well as some more harpies. Take out the harpies first, since they die quickly, and then eliminate the larger two enemies.
The Epic Chest
After you defeat the regular enemies, there is an optional battle you can complete for an Epic Chest.
- Pull the lever along the arena’s left side. Translucent walls lock you inside the area.
- Fight the large flying bird and two harpies that appear. Tend to the harpies first, but keep an eye on the larger bird. It breathes flames that do a lot of damage.
- With the harpies gone, focus on the larger bird. You can double jump and then start hacking at its tail to do a lot of damage with your standard sword, or ride wind gusts to gain elevation. Be ready to drop to the floor and roll out of the way when you see the bird glow red.
- Once you defeat the enemies, pass through the opening near the lever and glide along the gusting platforms to reach the platform.
- Enter the room and open the Epic Chest to obtain the Molten Fragment.
- Return to the arena area and head through the opening beyond the three purple crystals.
- Ascend along the platforms to cross the wide gap.
- On the high platform, climb the stairs to claim Zeus’s Lightning and exit the vault.