The Odysseus’s Prison Vault of Tartaros is in the Valley of Eternal Spring, northwest of the Hall of the Gods. In this Immortals Fenyx Rising guide, we’ll show you how to find the Vault Entrance location, solve the dungeon’s puzzles, find and open the Epic Chest, and collect Zeus’s Lightning on your way out.
How to find the Odysseus’s Prison Vault entrance
Immortals Fenyx Rising’s Odysseus’s Prison vault is easy to reach from the Hall of the Gods: Head not quite due north until you near the edge of the region. On a grassy bank, you will see a Cyclops and some harpies. Defeat them, and drop through the rift to enter the vault.
How to clear the Odysseus’s Prison Vault of Tartaros
Travel forward on the ledge to reach three crystals in front of a wall with windows facing a structure built from moving stone ledges. You need to activate all three crystals.
- Step up to the left window and aim at a target resting on a stone column.
- Wait for stones to move out of the way, and then fire a shot with the Apollo’s Arrow skill to direct the arrow and hit the target. If you time it wrong, stones move in the way and block the shot.
- Step up to the middle window and aim at a target positioned on the far side of the structure. Stone columns and blocks rise and fall ahead of it, frequently obstructing your view.
- Use your Apollo’s Arrow ability to guide it to the target as the amount of pillars moving around can make it difficult to hit otherwise.
- Step up to the right window, and look out toward the structure. Aim at the blue torch positioned on a column.
- Fire your arrow so it passes through the blue torch and ignites.
- Use your Apollo’s Arrow ability again to maneuver the flaming arrow through three ring targets that are moving on pillars ahead of you.
- Continue directing the flaming arrow so it hits the unlit torch near the back wall, which will activate if your shot went through all three rings. If not, the pillar will be red and have a lock symbol next to it.
The Epic Chest and Zeus’s Lightning
- Aim through the same window again and use your Apollo’s Arrow ability to ignite your arrow with the blue torch.
- As the arrow continues its flight forward, aim to the upper right where a large crate rests on a ledge. Your flaming arrow hits the crate and causes it to start burning.
- Fire a new guided arrow toward the burning crate to hit the target it was hiding and remove a nearby barrier.
- Head left from the windows and three crystals to enter the small building and open the Epic Chest. It holds the Brood of Typhon Helmet.
- Ascend along the gusting vent plates located to the right of the three crystals to reach a high ledge across the gap beyond the crystals and enter the building to collect Zeus’s Lightning.