The Path to Erebos Vault of Tartaros is in the Valley of Eternal Spring, near where you begin your journey. In this Immortals Fenyx Rising guide, we’ll show you how to find the Vault Entrance location, solve the dungeon’s puzzles, find and open the Epic Chest, and collect Zeus’s Lightning on your way out.
How to find The Path to Erebos Vault entrance
Immortals Fenyx Rising’s The Path to Erebos vault is easy to reach from the Hall of the Gods: Head northwest around 1,400 meters. The rift is on an open prairie. It is guarded by a Minotaur and two Gorgon enemies. Defeat them, and drop through the rift.
How to clear The Path to Erebos Vault of Tartaros
Before you enter, make sure you bring along plenty of health potions. You should also have learned both the Ares’s Wrath and Hephaistos’s Hammer abilities, required to reach the Epic Chest.
- Start along the walkway and double jump to avoid a set of five lasers positioned along the floor. If you touch the lasers in this area, they inflict severe damage.
- Next you reach five lasers that form a laser wall spanning the walkway. They slowly rise and lower. Wait until they rise and run under them.
- On a lower ledge ahead of you, lasers form a laser field with numerous wide gaps. For now, they are stationary. Jump forward to cross the nearest laser.
- Run along the walkway between the lasers to your left and right.
- Carefully negotiate the leap to the next ledge so you don’t land on the waiting lasers.
- Past the last of those lasers, jump to the platform to the right to activate a checkpoint.
- Start across the narrow walkway. Lasers span this corridor. A stone column to the left moves the walkway’s length. When it passes in front of the statues on the wall that emit lasers, the beams temporarily vanish.
- Let the stone column approach and proceed along the narrow walkway as the column retreats, using it to block beams. If you prefer and are sure of your footing, you can instead make carefully timed leaps to simply jump across the beams.
- Near the end of the narrow walkway, observe the spinning laser. It extends far enough to reach you on the walkway, so be ready to jump straight up to avoid it if it is about to pass beneath you.
- When you land on the ledge with the spinning laser, carefully follow its rotation counter-clockwise to stay out of the way without jumping.
- Jump to the next ledge and then the one after that to trigger another checkpoint.
- Observe the walkway ahead. On the far end, a stone block moves left and right, blocking laser beams that extend toward you at floor level. Wait for the block to reach the far right side.
- As the stone block starts back toward the left and blocks the rightmost of the lasers, start forward and veer slightly left as you run toward the far end of the platform, so that you stay approximately even with the block.
- As you near the far side, double jump and glide over the stone block to safely reach a ledge on the far side.
- Head just a short distance left to activate another checkpoint.
The Epic Chest
- Ahead, lasers line a corridor with pits. Jump over the first laser and then immediately glide forward under the second laser to land on the ledge.
- For the second set of two lasers, make a short hop to pass under the first laser and then a longer jump to clear the second laser before gliding to the next platform.
- When you land, turn around to face the corridor you just crossed and position yourself near the base of the stone wall that is now to your right.
- Double jump straight up, then use the Ares’s Wrath ability to carry you up to an overhead ledge. If you have the stamina available, using the ability twice in a row after your double jump works great.
- Cross over to the roof on the other side of the corridor and activate a pedestal to make a large stone block appear.
- Stand near the large stone block, facing toward a ledge with a plate switch.
- Use the Hephaistos’s Hammer ability to hit the block with your hammer and send it flying across the short gap to land on the plate switch.
- Hop over to the ledge and open the Epic Chest to obtain the Hide of the Hunted Deer.
- Return to the lower walkway and hop up the next ledge to arrive at another checkpoint.
Onward to Zeus’s Lightning
- Activate the panel to make lasers materialize across the gap ahead of you.
- Wait for the first of those lasers to reach its low point, then jump out and glide forward to the far ledge.
- Detour briefly to the platform to your left and activate a checkpoint. You have been at this checkpoint before, but the circumstances were different.
- Return to the main ledge and follow it back toward the entrance of this vault and dodge the lasers as you go.
- Make your way all the way back toward the entrance, but turn around and look to your left.
- To the left of some lasers that stretch along the passageway floor, a column slowly rises and falls. Approach the column and wait for it to reach its lowest point, with lasers extending over its surface.
- Hop onto the column just as it rises above the lowest lasers and stand on the left side as the column rises past more lasers. If you are positioned far enough to the left, none of them will hit you.
- As the column arrives at its highest point, jump forward to the ledge and climb to the left to find Zeus’s Lightning and exit the vault.